Kuldeep thanks Dhoni for pepping him up before the hat-trick ball

velu

409635241-Dhoni-god-1_6.JPG

KOLKATA: A proud hat-trick man Kuldeep Yadav on Thursday said Indian team's senior pro MS Dhoni's comments egged him on before he delivered the crucial delivery to Pat Cummins to achieve his memorable feat against Australia in the ODI game at the Eden Gardens here.

ind-vs-aus-2nd-odi-cricket-match_55d0bf8

Recalling the moments when he was about to let go the all-important delivery, Kuldeep said he asked wicketkeeper Dhoni how he should bowl.

"I asked Mahi bhai, what should I bowl. He said 'tujhe jaisa bhi lagta hai, woh daal (bowl the way you want to)'. I was very happy that he backed me," Yadav said after the match where he became only the third Indian to strike at hat-trick in ODIs.

@BeautifulGame  @sscomp32  @Ankit_sharma03  @Rasgulla

:hail: 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/australia-in-india/kuldeep-thanks-dhoni-for-pepping-him-up-before-the-hat-trick-ball/articleshow/60788669.cms

Edited by sourab10forever
20 minutes ago, fineleg said:

"bowl the way you want to" - Good but not some out of this world thingy!

I can understand velu getting a bit hyper towards the last couple years of MSD career inching towards an end in 2019

he migth retire in T20s soon .. but looks like shastri bhai want him to play till 2013 WC :phehe:

This is one of the thing i say when i mention what dhoni brings to the team.

He was a poor captain agaisnt fast bowling, but very few handled spinners like. An exp player is always blessing among many new players . Many bowlers in past have openely credited sachin role at mid on. Thats y dhoni is much needed when we are blooding so many youngsters in team. Not only behind the stumps to spinners even when he bats with someone like Pandya. Now before some idiots Make "Rai ka pahad and say lets bring more senior then" well u need to have balance of seniors n juniors. Dhoni presence also gives kohli a lot of mental relief and captaincy is a lot of burden. Kohli is our best batsman and a character who spends way to much energy everywhere so if dhoni presence is taking some burden off him why not. A lot of things a player bring on table is never taken in consideration here

Abhi Gadho ka jhund aayega aur isse PR kahega

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This is one of the thing i say when i mention what dhoni brings to the team.

He was a poor captain agaisnt fast bowling, but very few handled spinners like. An exp player is always blessing among many new players . Many bowlers in past have openely credited sachin role at mid on. Thats y dhoni is much needed when we are blooding so many youngsters in team. Not only behind the stumps to spinners even when he bats with someone like Pandya. Now before some idiots Make "Rai ka pahad and say lets bring more senior then" well u need to have balance of seniors n juniors. Dhoni presence also gives kohli a lot of mental relief and captaincy is a lot of burden. Kohli is our best batsman and a character who spends way to much energy everywhere so if dhoni presence is taking some burden off him why not. A lot of things a player bring on table is never taken in consideration here

Abhi Gadho ka jhund aayega aur isse PR kahega

Just when I start giving you some benefit of doubt that you will stop posting dumb stuff you surpass my expectations come up with a completely rubbish post. Team needs players not philosphers. End is near for dhoni.

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

The way some of the players are kissing Dhoni's bottom the past few days, I hope they don't say 'Dhoni ki meherbani' the day they become dads. 

while is disagree with your read of situation but that aside , have you even for a min considered that dhoni actually is a great guy and really helps these youngsters. 

Edited by jf1gp_1