What you do for living?

Trichromatic

On 10/24/2017 at 2:09 AM, Shaz1 said:

My college will start in January. At the moment I am visiting Pakistan so getting tutored on few languages while I am here.

Geez you are a young one.   Must remember to cut you some slack for some of the silly notions you hold.  

12 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I am actually 27 bro.

And since I don't live in Pakistan my views are very different. I am not that emotionally attached to here. Nor am I some sort of example of how Pakistani's think. Cause we are a bit different. Actually I don't value any sort of patriotism. 

I see.  So not as young as I thought.

You may believe that you are "not like most Pakistanis", but you check a lot of the boxes for a lot of the false myths that Pakistanis tend to hold dear as gospel truth.  Agreed that you are not one of the crazy nationalist types, and props to you for that.  Not an easy outlook to cultivate for a Pakistani I would assume.  

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

I am actually 27 bro.

And since I don't live in Pakistan my views are very different. I am not that emotionally attached to here. Nor am I some sort of example of how Pakistani's think. Cause we are a bit different. Actually I don't value any sort of patriotism. 

27 and still trying to become a programmer  :hehe:

2 hours ago, jusarrived said:

IT professional , mainly cos for the love for technology and I cant sit at home all day not meeting people . Trading has been my primary source of income for few years now . May think of going fulltime in 4-5 years . 

Yeah right :giggle:

Edited by maniac

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

IT professional , mainly cos for the love for technology and I cant sit at home all day not meeting people . Trading has been my primary source of income for few years now . May think of going fulltime in 4-5 years . 

same here .. but now full tiem trading :dance::dance:

i like to code and hate team meetings and status meetings .. most of the work i did is timepass work only except some good work in a startup and some time in netapp