Three best balls in history of cricket

Lala2790

I was watching some old highlights of cricket from the 1990's on my new $5,000US Sony Plasma screen earlier in the week and was astounded by how many memorable deliveries there were in the 90's that could get batsmen out.  So what are your three best balls that you have ever seen?

Here are mine.

1) Warne vs Gatting. It's hard to beat the ball of the century.  Warne's first ball in England, he drifted the ball into gatting then spun it sharply away to clip the off stump.  It was the perfect leg spinning ball that left Gatting looking completely lost - reminds me a bit how I had @express bowling tied up in knots on Tuesday.

2) Waqar vs Lara.  I could hardly chose between the some of the swinging deliveries from the two best fast bowlers to ever come out Asia; Wasim and Waqar but chose Waqar's inswinging Yorker to Lara as he was the best batsman of his generation and second best of all time behind Bradman.  He made Lara look like Chris Martin that day at the crease.  The ball must have moved 5ft through the air back into Lara.

3) O'keefe vs Kolhi.  What a ball!  Everyone was expecting to Kholhi to dominate Australia but he was completely defeated by an unknown gentle turner from Australia.  O'Keefe beat Kolhi in flight as he completely misread the ball, which crashed straight into his stumps.  A similar delivery trapped him lbw.  It was classic left arm spin bowling against one of the alleged best players of spin in the world.  O'keefe went on to take 12 wickets that game in a pure masterclass of spin bowling.

55 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

I was watching some old highlights of cricket from the 1990's on my new $5,000US Sony Plasma screen earlier in the week and was astounded by how many memorable deliveries there were in the 90's that could get batsmen out.  So what are your three best balls that you have ever seen?

Here are mine.

1) Warne vs Gatting. It's hard to beat the ball of the century.  Warne's first ball in England, he drifted the ball into gatting then spun it sharply away to clip the off stump.  It was the perfect leg spinning ball that left Gatting looking completely lost - reminds me a bit how I had @express bowling tied up in knots on Tuesday.

2) Waqar vs Lara.  I could hardly chose between the some of the swinging deliveries from the two best fast bowlers to ever come out Asia; Wasim and Waqar but chose Waqar's inswinging Yorker to Lara as he was the best batsman of his generation and second best of all time behind Bradman.  He made Lara look like Chris Martin that day at the crease.  The ball must have moved 5ft through the air back into Lara.

3) O'keefe vs Kolhi.  What a ball!  Everyone was expecting to Kholhi to dominate Australia but he was completely defeated by an unknown gentle turner from Australia.  O'Keefe beat Kolhi in flight as he completely misread the ball, which crashed straight into his stumps.  A similar delivery trapped him lbw.  It was classic left arm spin bowling against one of the alleged best players of spin in the world.  O'keefe went on to take 12 wickets that game in a pure masterclass of spin bowling.

You spent $5000 on a plasma tv in 2017??? Hope they were Zimbabwean $$$ otherwise Lala they ripped you off for the retard you are.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

You spent $5000 on a plasma tv in 2017??? Hope they were Zimbabwean $$$ otherwise Lala they ripped you off for the retard you are.

Who doesn't have a $5000 tv in 2017??? In any case if I am going to spend $3,500 on stereo speakers (which I did), I may as well buy a good quality television.  The salesman even gave me a special price

9 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

Here are mine.

People always told me Pakistani stuff can beat Malana cream any day. I didn't believe. I do now! Pass me the stuff you are smoking

11 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

Here are mine.

Hard to beat this one.  Moin's *-fati face shows how important the context was.  

Edited by sandeep
On 2/11/2017 at 6:28 PM, putrevus said:

Sachin did bowl awesome legspinners and googlies, he was amazing and sometimes bowled better than regular spinners.

Yeah.. powerful wrists. Also it was always a special ball in memory , Manju was saying it hit the pad first and then stumps..