Manushi Chhillar from India wins the title of Miss World 2017

vayuu1

Yes, Manushi Chhillar from Haryana has made India extremely proud by winning the title of Miss World 2017, that was held Sanya City Arena, in China, this year. 

Manushi, who was also the winner of Miss India 2017, made it through a total of 108 contestants to bag the coveted title. She was crowned by Miss World 2016, Miss Puerto Rico, Stephanie Del Valle.

After winning a position among the top 5 contestants, Manushi was asked which profession deserved the biggest salary and why. To this, she replied, ''A mother deserves the highest respect. It's not always about cash but also the love and respect that we give to someone. My mother has been a huge inspiration to me. I think it is the job of a mother that deserves the biggest salary.''

It was her heart-warming reply to the final question that won her this prestige.

28f414ab0cbe60ada073ef1c0b1a4cc6.jpg8fd67054ea36be7dfb16395ecfa05529.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Bilkul sahi jawab! Good for her. Unlike a feminist BS like..."I think being a woman, by itself, the very fact that you're a woman is a gift of God which all of us must appreciate. The origin of a child is a mother and is a woman. And a woman is the one who shares love. And who shares and shows a man what love, caring, sharing is all about. That is the essence of a woman."

Another “acheiver” at the world stage who will soon reach greater heights and make India prouder by debuting in a classy Karan Johar/Yash Raj blockbuster and maybe some item numbers in a Rohit Shetty movie and then end up as a 2nd/3rd wife of an industrialist. :hatsoff:

Most of these bimbos are so fake and plastic that do nothing to uplift the morale and self-esteem of the girls out there who are either victims of abuse,bullying,body shaming,misogyny etc..This is such a stupid thing to be proud of..the only thing they can uplift is imagination of the average male especially when there is no internet or other inspirational material available.

#rant of the day

Edited by maniac

Just saw the question answer round... why werent participants speaking in language they are fluent in? Manushi and Miss England had clear advantage going in this round.. Miss France/Kenya stumbled there and lost the ground right there..

10 hours ago, maniac said:

Another “acheiver” at the world stage who will soon reach greater heights and make India prouder by debuting in a classy Karan Johar/Yash Raj blockbuster and maybe some item numbers in a Rohit Shetty movie and then end up as a 2nd/3rd wife of an industrialist. :hatsoff:

Most of these bimbos are so fake and plastic that do nothing to uplift the morale and self-esteem of the girls out there who are either victims of abuse,bullying,body shaming,misogyny etc..This is such a stupid thing to be proud of..the only thing they can uplift is imagination of the average male especially when there is no internet or other inspirational material available.

#rant of the day

She says ' a girl who just won miss world wont be bothered by ( sashi taroor joking about chillar surname). Honestly its funny chillar lol..like sikka paisa etc..chillar no wonder sasho taroor made a piss poor joke at it.. I think she thinks she is a hero for winning this.  

On 11/19/2017 at 5:29 PM, coffee_rules said:

Bilkul sahi jawab! Good for her. Unlike a feminist BS like..."I think being a woman, by itself, the very fact that you're a woman is a gift of God which all of us must appreciate. The origin of a child is a mother and is a woman. And a woman is the one who shares love. And who shares and shows a man what love, caring, sharing is all about. That is the essence of a woman."

Who the hell has even said that? And how is feminism bull ****. I love how in a country, known as a hell hole for women, there are still people like you taking pot shots at feminism. Keep a gender oppressed for centuries and centuries. When they fight back, make fun of them

12 hours ago, New guy said:

Who the hell has even said that? And how is feminism bull ****. I love how in a country, known as a hell hole for women, there are still people like you taking pot shots at feminism. Keep a gender oppressed for centuries and centuries. When they fight back, make fun of them

That was from Sushmita's winning Miss Universe speech. Championing 'Mother' for Feminist arguments is a no-contest. It is gifted by nature to women. Mother is the most revered role in society, it is no joke to give birth to a human being...and that is why men get so offended by MC gaali so much. Feminist should fight the battles like female infanticide, equal pay, no representation in management, engineering, etc. while they are fighting for a choice war - free to sleep with anybody or wear anything ! A joke of 'Indian' feminism is how they are in cahoots with Islamic radicals. TTT, polygamy, hijab  is a religious freedom issue for them, while they are fighting to enter temples and dargas where they are not allowed. What a farce!

Edited by coffee_rules