Nasser Hussain blasts trolls who call the India lineup FTB

kira

I always felt Nasser likes the Indian team, he prefers giving tough love. When we won the 2011 WC and drew the SA series in 2010-11 he said that he never felt prouder or something along those lines. When we do poorly he mostly lashes out in anger because he genuinely wants us to do well. You can't remove the roots from a person, his roots are quite deep. 

43 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I always felt Nasser likes the Indian team, he prefers giving tough love. When we won the 2011 WC and drew the SA series in 2010-11 he said that he never felt prouder or something along those lines. When we do poorly he mostly lashes out in anger because he genuinely wants us to do well. You can't remove the roots from a person, his roots are quite deep. 

+1 he genuine with his potshots at India team but never vile and insulting i.e Botham or Holding

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

As much as it is good to hear.

“Ek kaan se taarif suno and dusrein se nikalo”

There are is lot of fakeness when it comes to some of these commentators. They do nough to get extra twitter followers and make Indian fans happy a bit so they c an retweet and shyt praise them.

Sure, in this regard Micheal Atherton is a bit of a gentleman and won't stoop so low for attention and even Vaughan though a compulsive troll seems like a honest bloke.

6 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Sure, in this regard Micheal Atherton is a bit of a gentleman and won't stoop so low for attention and even Vaughan though a compulsive troll seems like a honest bloke.

Agreed, Vaughans tweets are funny and I have seen him troll some pathetic Indian fans on twitter. He is definitely not fake. I actually like such folks - not because they criticize India or troll indian fans, but because they are straight up, and react asper what they feel and not to please any particular group or to show diplomacy.

7 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

For the most vile English commentators are bumble (conceited) and Botham 

Honest blokes are Atherton, swann, Vaughan and Willis

Nas is a bit of a mixed bag, tries to be a little too clever for Hsi own good and tries to sneak in an insult once in a while..

In honesty - I love to heir Gower.

Gower to me is a gentleman among some bunch of overrated commies.

Also like this Ian Smith dude from New Zealand who criticized and praised with all honesty when India recently toured NZ

So yeah, don't let this sudden change of tone fool you guys into thinking that Nas will speak highly of our players even if we are competitive the way both those fine saffer gentlemen jonty and Pollock have been on this tour. He won't even be grudgingly diplomatic like cullinan. 

Expect sneak attacks if we play well and straight up insults in the worst case scenario.

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

In honesty - I love to heir Gower.

Gower to me is a gentleman among some bunch of overrated commies.

Also like this Ian Smith dude from New Zealand who criticized and praised with all honesty when India recently toured NZ

Yes Gower.. Gower... I knew I missed a name.

Even I feel Atherton, Gower are dignified in victory and defeat for their team. 

Willis and boycott rant a lot. Willis insults his team more, boycott does everyone.

Swann and Vaughan bit mischievous but nothing malicious

Edited by Temujin Khaghan
1 minute ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Yes Gower.. Gower... I knew I missed a name.

Even I feel Atherton, Gower are dignified in victory and defeat for their team. 

Willis and boycott rant a lot. Willis insults his team more, boycott does everyone.

Swann and Vaughan bit mischievous but nothing malicious

It will be fun during this English summer. In U.S, Willow will most likely carry sky sports coverage and hence will hear them instead of Indian commies, so would be fun. Sky team is still better than Indian team so looking forward to that