Mayank Agarwal is in India selection queue, says chief selector MSK Prasad

saik

Pathetic bunch these selectors n Srikant was equally worse, where is Jalaj Saxena who has topped charts in last few years both in batting n bowling, Varun Aaron, selectors like our politicians have failed the public throughout history and are sad, dumb, idiots.

1 hour ago, NameGoesHere said:

F*cking  topics such as this TOTALLY upset the already uneven mind of the cricket -disturbed ICF fan.  This is what I thought for instance (and I'm sure you guys were thinking the same):

Oh good Mayank Agarwal is in the India selection queue, he has had a great season. Maybe he can be a second VVS or Dravid for us. 

Goody, goody gumdrops, now can someone pass that second bottle of my favourite HEMORRHOID CREAM.

Hi ho hum hum hum...apply apply apply....WAIT A F*CKING SECOND...queue?

Bose, DK there's a queue? 

Whaddaya mean queue?

Like a queue queue? 

Like there's numbers being distributed  say 1,2,3,4,5 and they hand them out to players?

So what number did they hand out to Agarwal?

What if someone jumps the queue?  Let's say Jadeja takes his (presumably) # 3 ticket and  tells Ashwin (#2) :"F*ck your legspin fatty-bao, get outta the way and ALSO kem cho to you mofo!!!".

What happens to Pant, Pandey, Gill, Iyer, Nagarkoti, Pandya Sr and Laxman Sivaramakrishnan...WHERE are they in the queue? 

CAN YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE TO JUMP THE QUEUE? DINESH KARTHIK AND STUART BINNY I'M LOOKING AT YOU!!!  WHAT'S SHASTRI'S LOVE LIFE AT THIS TIME? ABEY  I'M GETTING A HEART ATTACK!!!

WHAT IF THE queue doesn't move?  Who'll be responsible?  CAN I BLAME DHONI?  CAN I  BLAME KOHLI? CAN I BLAME SRT?

And who has final ordering of the queue?  What if he dies?  Pancho, who'll remember who was in the queue?

Like this is a TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE you retards!!!!  Down with the BCCI!!!

I have an ulcer ---ergo I need a strong drink... make it a boilermaker (whisky queued by a beer).

I'll be seeing queues in my dreams tonight pancho.  :frown:

Funniest post I have read on ICF :cantstop::rofl: 

10 minutes ago, Khota said:

Who are others in the que and what is his number?

Also someone kindly explain to me why he deserves to be in the que?

You must be very very uninformed about Indian domestic cricket if you asked that question. He scored a record 2150 runs in the domestic season, i.e. since November which is a tremendous record. 

12 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

You must be very very uninformed about Indian domestic cricket if you asked that question. He scored a record 2150 runs in the domestic season, i.e. since November which is a tremendous record. 

Stop it. Was it If it was state vs state like Ranji then those runs are not impressive. He needs to come thru India A rather than be fast tracked.

33 minutes ago, Khota said:

Stop it. Was it If it was state vs state like Ranji then those runs are not impressive. He needs to come thru India A rather than be fast tracked.

Come on. Even if it was state vs state, he made many consistent scores against all other domestic ( or state ) teams and such performances should be rewarded. Not every player need to come through India A. He however deserves a straight place in playing XI for India A in List A matches. He is currently in the queue for Indian national team and not yet selected in the squad. 

1 hour ago, sarcastic said:

Come on. Even if it was state vs state, he made many consistent scores against all other domestic ( or state ) teams and such performances should be rewarded. Not every player need to come through India A. He however deserves a straight place in playing XI for India A in List A matches. He is currently in the queue for Indian national team and not yet selected in the squad. 

These are garbage runs which mean nothing. This should not be the basis of selection.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Fast tracked? How? He is playing domestic cricket for last 8-10 years.

30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Fast tracked? How? He is playing domestic cricket for last 8-10 years.

My concern is that based on Ranji performance we have been disappointed many times. I hope he is successful but we have carefully weigh some of these domestic performances.

46 minutes ago, Khota said:

My concern is that based on Ranji performance we have been disappointed many times. I hope he is successful but we have carefully weigh some of these domestic performances.

most indian players are selected based on Ranji and other domestic tournament performances. Some will succeed, some will not.