What kind of vegetarian are you ?

velu

Right now No.2 I eat egg.

Started as 1 and 3 as a kid

Then became 2

Then in school it was no.7. No one “forced” me though but I was definitely tempted to try.So by default covers no.5 as well

Then in college was no.6

Then one day just randomly decided to become 1 again

Now eventually settled at 2

So never been 4...

8 if you are an Indian is pretty much goes without saying.

I eat everything. Only member in my family. Fish, meat, eggs, and veg. I do like food but i can abstain from any kind of food. I can survive on simple cooked/boiled/uncooked veg for rest of my life and not complain once. For me it is just to survive.

I have tried all meat dishes, even had pork/beef accidentally once while ordering spaghetti wilth bolognaise sauce without knowing what bolognaise sauce was made up of. Right now I'm at 3 (Cakeytarian) but occassionally I would be at 2 (eggetarian), that's when I cook curry and I don't have enough vegetables or paneer in my stock, I use boiled eggs then.

I am lure Vegetarian but sincr I have ocassionally eaten cake in the past unknowingly what it might have, hence might have to put myself in Number 3.l category. 

You can Vegetarian who eats cake or cookies forgetting what its made up of. Ideally I am not crazy about cakes and can easily avoid it but then its hard to imagine any product in 21st century without it having some form of egg in it like standard Indian biscuits or cookies. 

Thats the only form of egg I have consumed.

Used to eat non veg (chicken/fish/shrimp/crabs/lobsters)

Stopped eating chicken about 7 years ago. Was tough. Still crave it sometimes but gotta stay disciplined. Shrimp was also tough to stop eating. After marriage, I've even stopped eating eggs. I do probably eat eggs in cakes and stuff but can't remember the last time I bought eggs home. So i guess i am a 1 and 3?

Once I had chicken from KFC and in the car, was listening to a midday program on NPR, Leonard Lopez was on. After that, whenever I listened to his voice, I used to crave for KFC and I have succumbed many times to it. Hynotizeatarian.

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

No keda vettu?:police:

i think i will become fishetarian .. fishes are good for health

whenever i take chcieken or raw mangoes .. i get blisters ( i think both are hot for the body )

and i never take mutton outside