Austin 3:!6

Ahahahahaha - Lets take a moment and laugh at Bangladesh

On 23/03/2018 at 12:08 AM, CalcuttaNightReader said:

Not just BanglaDeshis. I am too ashamed of my Indian nationality after interacting with members like yourself. This is pure filth mentality. Not good at all. Maybe you are a teenage only. That is why your behavior is like that. You should expand your horizon and learn to be a better man. 

You are a sadela rasgulla.. Lol

23 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

This Meme is dedicated to a sadela rasgulla roaming here like a stray dog.. Lol

FB_IMG_1521830815659.jpg

on a serious note. its unfortunate zim have themselves to blame, Brendan Taylor probably is one of  the best batsman that did not get to play WC. 

Glad Afg made it, but sad to see Scotland and Zim go they seemed to have some team there. Shocked at decline in Ireland, many of their top performers from last WC etc will wither away now with WC out of picture..where is their next gen ?

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

on a serious note. its unfortunate zim have themselves to blame, Brendan Taylor probably is one of  the best batsman that did not get to play WC. 

Glad Afg made it, but sad to see Scotland and Zim go they seemed to have some team there. Shocked at decline in Ireland, many of their top performers from last WC etc will wither away now with WC out of picture..where is their next gen ?

Mugabe is ousted and New president is their , if he will solve their racial problem and revive economy then Zim will again become cricketing force.This time they played with white captain and 7 white players which clearly showed that Zimb now has liberal policy

5 hours ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

you are a loser. do you understand? very much a failure. only here you feel like a big man. but in real life you are very sad with your life. i can tell. 

I can buy and employ you as my personal servant for the rest of your life. Now go and live ur sad life beggar 

28 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Found this on Banglacricket - Shakib hasn't hit a six in last 12 T20Is. Faced 152 deliveries during this period.

Garbage player...never understood the hype surrounding him. Actually Mushfiq is better than him.

I personally rate Shakib marginally better than Axar Patel and leagues below Jadeja. If he was an Indian, he would never play 10+ ODIs.

#FACT

24 minutes ago, Pace90 said:

BD never deserved a test status, should be taken away now. 

please. put up some sort of petition to take away their test status. If they can't win T20 match then how come they are worthy of playing Test matches. right !!

Unless they change their attitude, BD cannot move forward. Right now they have way too big a chip on their shoulder, acting very confrontational. Contrast their attitude to the Afghans. Rashid didn't do any nasty antics after picking wickets. He acted cool, like it's not that big of a deal. 

Edited by nevada

16 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

Hope these sort of defeats make Bangladesh players and their fans to be realistic and not over react in either wins or defeats.

Will never happen. Their fans are already saying that their players apparently don't take T20s seriously. As if they are world beaters in Tests and ODIs...lmao :laugh:

Also, their players will never stop being cocky.Trailing in the series 2-0 , still one of their bowler was doing Naagin dance yesterday after getting an Afg batter out in wrong decision. How shameful anyone can get.

BD team is a perfect reflection of their society. But don't let me go there.

11 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Will never happen. Their fans are already saying that their players apparently don't take T20s seriously. As if they are world beaters in Tests and ODIs...lmao :laugh:

Also, their players will never stop being cocky.Trailing in the series 2-0 , still one of their bowler was doing Naagin dance yesterday after getting an Afg batter out in wrong decision. How shameful anyone can get.

some things never change.... they never take T20s seriously???????? Yet to win even a tri series one day tournament...

It seems there is no bottom level to their delusions.

32 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Please elaborate, want to have some fun at their expense :phehe:

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Before the match Shakib said - "We will play our natural game"

Result - All out for 43

giphy.gif

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

lol i dont want to see what austin is writing in bd forum...:hysterical:

Couldn't find the old thread so will create a new one. :giggle:

Playing LOI cricket for 30 years and yet to win a single tournament involving 2+ teams.
All Sub continent teams Ind, Pak, SL have multiple trophies...BD has most amount of Facebook troll cricket pages.
Their newspaper photoshop our players with head shaved bald after that 2-1 series win in 2015. Since those 2 games, they never beaten India in any game in any format (including warm ups/U19 games). Even Karnataka B team have beaten them
2 ball 3 brain-fart and now last ball 6.
Only SL fans use to be friendly with them but now even they are trolling them left and right.

And yes, Bangla fans we are not jealous of you...LMAO...we just wana have a hearty laugh at your expense.

So :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Y don't u laugh at England / Australia. I lived in these countries and they have outright hate for Desis. Even in US, they show it very subtly.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Y don't u laugh at England / Australia. I lived in these countries and they have outright hate for Desis. Even in US, they show it very subtly.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Its nothing to do with countries and who does what. Its only about cricket and its good to hv a banter amongst asian teams. Afterall why would you not laugh at a team whose fans believe ' Pinak Ghosh is more talented than Tendulkar'?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

So embarrassing that you're laughing at your own team now. It happens....

:sleep: after getting pwned the only comeback you have is calling people Pakistani or Bangladeshi lol keep entertaining.I hope you are not Umar Akmal as he felt his people never appreciated his genius and you feel the same way over here :giggle:.

On 6/7/2018 at 10:58 PM, broken_wings said:

please. put up some sort of petition to take away their test status. If they can't win T20 match then how come they are worthy of playing Test matches. right !!

You always get your panties twisted when dealing with banter - to be fair, its been quite harsh on here.  And FWIW, I don't think BD's test status needs to be revoked. But their board needs to stop giving interviews and arrange for more games - both for their national team and their A team.  That's the only way to improve. Not for board executives to whine about conspiracy theories, or give opinions about individual players and their performances.

The problem with BD fans is they treat their players as superstars but in reality they are bunch of mediocre talents. Their greatest player Shakib wont play a single test for India. But they take things for granted because they are aware no matter how poor they perform, boka Bangla fans will still flock the stadiums with their nincompoops tiger attire.

BD is suppose to play a T20 with WI in Florida. I got some news that local BD community their organizing an event inviting Shakib, Tamim, Mushfiq and Mahmudullah where fans will be able to take selfies with players. Tickets for the event is 200$. Imagine...200$ to take selfies with this crap so called sooperstars. And I know many abal fans going too.

Now tell me from where will their players getting motivation to work hard??

Bangla fans on social media in the couple of months ago:
de55cfe7f5432eb2932d846cc36eaf56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk