Rayudu 2.0 should get a chance back in Indian team

28 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Completely agree.  He's a lot like DK in that aspect,  born in the wrong decade... But his time is done,  we need to start looking at next generation now. 

His time is not over. I would prefer an experienced Raydu over a young immature batsman anytime. If he is performing why should he not be included?

9 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

You still have doubts about DK?  Lol

Doubts? lol I have always considered DK as a better option than dhoni but dk is no 360 degree player, he's no abdv and he's certainly not the most talented Indian batsman as you have so many times claimed, he's a good batsman though.

1 minute ago, NameGoesHere said:

I was/am Rayadu's biggest critic from back in the day.  Bugger couldn't get the ball of the square.

But the last 2 games he seems to have discovered a couple of new gears and in fact seems a different player.  It's pleasantly surprising, but let's give him a season to see whether it's a fluke or not.

There are no new gears, this guy is bashing spinners, didn't watch the match so might be wrong here but out of all the bowlers, only spinners (rashid khan especially) were bashed around, bhuvi was economical as always, we already have enough spin bashers in the team, no need for this tried and tested failure

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

His time is not over. I would prefer an experienced Raydu over a young immature batsman anytime. If he is performing why should he not be included?

He's way past his best.  Rayudu was very good bat who could have had long career for India had he debuted in his early 20s , I don't think he's going to make a impact at this point.  He's a safe option,  but the Indian team is desperate for impact players now.. I would rather take risk with some youngsters .

18 minutes ago, NameGoesHere said:

I was/am Rayadu's biggest critic from back in the day.  Bugger couldn't get the ball of the square.

But the last 2 games he seems to have discovered a couple of new gears and in fact seems a different player.  It's pleasantly surprising, but let's give him a season to see whether it's a fluke or not.

Rayadu  was ways one of the best players of spin around.  He's in good touch,  but I don't think there is anything new in his batting 

Now is the time to play the talented youngsters ,the Pants,Samsons,Kishans,Ranas and many more not rolling back to some tried and tested guys who have failed time and again ,he plays each and wvery game in ipl ,he may get some innings here and there it is bound to happen..but his time to make comeback has surely gone long back