Man stabbed 16x by eve teasing duo

Texy

Edhi (from Pakistan) also did the same thing when he got a 11 years old Indian Hindu Girl who was even unable to speak and hear (deaf-mute). 

Edhi brought her the statues of her gods and let her worship her way, although Mullahs did a lot of propaganda against him and pressurized him to change the religion of that little girl, but Edhi refused. He also gave her the Hindu name of Geeta. 

Then Sushma Swaraj ji helped Edhi and his workers to find out the parents of Geeta in India. Thank you Sushma ji. 

My believe in humanity increases when I see people like Edhi and Papalal Ravikanth. My salutes to you as you people are the true heroes for me.  

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Is this song your ring tone?

Impressed with the strong message in this song even when I was a believing Muslim.

I wonder why such  songs are coming no more in the market? Please tell me why, while we are so much in need of them today in the hatred driven world? 

http://www.opindia.com/2018/06/fact-check-was-a-hindu-man-stabbed-16-times-for-adopting-a-muslim-baby-media-lies/

Fact-check: Was a ‘Hindu man stabbed for adopting a Muslim baby’ as claimed by CNN-News18?

In the report, it was stated that people from both the communities had objected to him raising a Muslim child as his own and this led to a vicious attack on him.

However, Hyderabad City police had busted the claims by stating the facts on Twitter.

Hyderabad City Police clarified that the case was one of personal grudge and animosity and there is no communal angle involved. The accused Balakrishna was warned previously by the victim Papalal and had developed a grudge against him.

The FIR filed on the incident by the wife of Papalal also does not mention any communal angle. In fact, it mentions the accused as regular eve-teasers and conflict mongers.

Screenshot of FIR

Earlier article on the same incident

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/man-stabbed-by-eve-teasing-duo/articleshow/64434618.cms

Lal’s only fault was confronting the accused — Balakrishna and Sumit — and warning them against harassing women, including his daughters. Both the accused are on the run and an attempt to murder case was slapped on them on Saturday.

Nursing a grudge against Lal, the duo attacked him around 6.30pm in front of his house. “Balakrishna and Sumit landed at Lal’s house and picked up an argument. Suddenly, Balakrishna took out a knife and stabbed Lal,” said Shahinayathgunj SI V Narender. The victim’s wife said they had earlier filed a complaint about the eve-teasing, but no action was taken. Cops, however, deny receiving any such complaint.

No mention of being killed for adopting a Muslim girl, who he adopted 11 years ago after 2007 Hyderabad blasts. Mentions it as a case of eve teasing. 

No mention of religion in FIR/by Hyderabad police

Looks like fake news by Deccan Herald. 

Deccan Herald has a slight RW tilt, so surprised they carried this story. Had it been from NDTV/Wire/Hindu/IE I wouldn't have bothered but from experience DH isn't one to make BS stories to appease minorities and demonize Hindus. Need to wait till full details emerge......

50 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Deccan Herald has a slight RW tilt, so surprised they carried this story. Had it been from NDTV/Wire/Hindu/IE I wouldn't have bothered but from experience DH isn't one to make BS stories to appease minorities and demonize Hindus. Need to wait till full details emerge......

Anyway people threatening him now for a daughter adopted 11 years ago seems suspicious.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Anyway people threatening him now for a daughter adopted 11 years ago seems suspicious.

It may be that this story is wrong. 

Nevertheless, to be honest, it should not be surprising if indeed this incident proves to be correct. 

The amount of hatred that exists today in Indian society, it is unmatched in the history of India. This is a latest trend, where killing Muslims is a new fashion, in which killer becomes a hero. Lynching incidents are there to observe this new fashion. Nowhere in Indian history it came to such fashion. 

On 7/2/2018 at 4:08 PM, Alam_dar said:

Impressed with the strong message in this song even when I was a believing Muslim.

I wonder why such  songs are coming no more in the market? Please tell me why, while we are so much in need of them today in the hatred driven world? 

Difficult to pin point a cause.

My guess is that earlier, society and by extension popular culture were outward looking when solving issues. The stress was always on " oh look how similar we are" etc.  Now, people have started to introspect a lot more. Hence that reflects in popular culture too. For example the song Kabira.

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

It may be that this story is wrong. 

Nevertheless, to be honest, it should not be surprising if indeed this incident proves to be correct. 

The amount of hatred that exists today in Indian society, it is unmatched in the history of India. This is a latest trend, where killing Muslims is a new fashion, in which killer becomes a hero. Lynching incidents are there to observe this new fashion. Nowhere in Indian history it came to such fashion. 

This is untrue. How do you conclude this? Not denying that there are lynchings that happen, but your extrapolation is very wild.

For every instance of lynching you cite, I could cite a 100 examples where ghair Muslims have gone out of their way to help Muslims in India. The fringe isn't representative of India. It never was, it never will be.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

This is untrue. How do you conclude this? Not denying that there are lynchings that happen, but your extrapolation is very wild.

For every instance of lynching you cite, I could cite a 100 examples where ghair Muslims have gone out of their way to help Muslims in India. The fringe isn't representative of India. It never was, it never will be.

It is good that positive still outperforms the negative in the Indian society, and hopefully it stays so in the future too. 

But despite good, we have been seeing increase in negative, and such things were unheard during the recent pass. For example openly blaming all Muslims to be traitors of India and asking them to go to Pakistan. And if any moderate Bollywood star protests against this attitude, then  he has also been told to go to Pakistan. The films of these superstars are facing demonstrations. 

Actually all the Secularists are now been openly declared as traitors, and openly venom is thrown against them. When such thing ever happened in the history? 

===

In Pakistan too things didn't "suddenly" changed overnight.

No, it took the same course as I see in India today. 

The extremists infiltrated in Government organisation, police and even the judiciary, and also the educational institutes like Universities and colleges. All the Secularists were blamed to be the traitors of Pakistan and against Islam. At the end, we were hostage in the hands of extremists. 

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Lynching is a preferred  weapon in the hand  of mobs these days.

So many lynchings have happened recently based on whatsapp messages about child kidnappings.

Bloody cowards.

Unfortunately it is  not only the lynching, but the whole mindset which causes problems that has bee faced by people like Papalal Ravikanth. 

When Edhi denied the demand of the fanatic Muslims, and didn't compel Geeta to go to the mosque/madrassa, and instead brought her the idols for worshipping, then for the first time I saw an organised campaign against Edhi, where he was presented as traitor to Pakistan and Islam and thousands of evils that he was doing in Pakistan. 

I was surprised to see the magnitude of this campaign against Edhi, while Edhi was blamed for much more crimes than simply helping the Hindu girl. He was accused of being a foreign agent. He was accused of spreading supporting fornication in Pakistan. 

Extremism has no religion, but it is a religion of it's own, and it also does not know any borders. The extremists in India are hardly differently than the extremists in Pakistan. They are 2 sides of the same coin.