Clueless & Corrupt Kaptan King Kohli

1 minute ago, Captain said:

Yes, a successful LOI captain needs to be street smart like Dhoni. (Adapting to situations, Constantly assessing the state of the game, thinking out of the box etc)

Kohli's approach is "In your face all the time". It won't work in LOI's.

even ganguly who took instinctive calls and was cocky many times.

Lets take IPL example, rohit n gambhir have been terrific over the year and now ashwin

Also Kohli's body language in LOI goes extremely negative , whereas in test its opposite may be he feels he has a chance to comeback after mistake. Its not that he doesnt do blunders in test cricket 

lol... people are getting pissed off as if this is the first time they are seeing him...

This is a common knowledge since years now...

Indian team is not his baap ki jaagir...thats why they are doing good...Dhoni and other seniors+management is there to control Kohli... RCB is all him and he is not good at it...plain simple

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

actually they did decent at option but hasnt cracked a team combination n has done number of mistakes in team selection

Easier said then done , that a captain is as good as team.....true to great extent but u have to resources wisely as well

IMO, they did not do particularly well at the auction, definitely not better than most other teams.

They messed up pre-auction .... retaining sarfaraz and letting go Rahul ... the whole retaining players part was so bizarre ... 17 crores for Kohli (why??), 2 Cr. or something for Sarfaraz .... No other team did that .... 

Lot of average / just above average foreign players picked up in the auction ... Woakes, Southee, Baz (has been), Moeen etc.

With the present squad, no combination of player selection will be good enough to win games consistently and go far in the tournament.

1 hour ago, Captain said:

Kohli's captaincy has always been about being aggressive and attacking instead of risk management ( Opposite of Dhoni's captaincy).

While his approach will get us good results in Test matches, it'll backfire regularly in ODI's and T20's. Dhoni's approach on the other hand was perfect for ODI's and T20's but unsuitable for Tests.

Unless he realises that his aggressive approach isn't suitable for LOI's we'll be losing ODI's and T20's regularly under his captaincy.

You are confusing between Aggressive and being dumb. 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

As big a fan im of kohli, but i have to say this 

agar Corey anderson tumhare last over bowler hai to, Ch...tye captain ho tum

agar umesh(the highly inconsistent one) tumhara eklotta spearhead hai, Ch...tye captain ho tum

Agar siraj tumhara 2nd pacer hai,  Ch...tye captain ho tum

Agar raina aur raydu ko shuru men tum spin ka halwa dete ho,Ch...tye captain ho tum

Agar itne saalon se baar baar auction men jaane ke baad bhi team ki same problem hia , Ch...tye captain ho tum

agar corey anderson ko out of touch hone ke baad bhi tum CDGH ke upar khilate ho , Ch...tye captain ho tum

Dont lie. You are a dhoni fan, not Kohli.

2 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Saw Southee in dug out yesterday,why is he not being picked?He needs to straightaway in xi next game 

Also I believe RCB have been let down by Sundar,they overestimated his abilities ,it's anyways not easy to bowl spin at Chinnaswamy but they were expected more out of him

Southee is worth a try. Definitely he is a better T20 bowler than Siraj and Corey. Also is more reputed with fielding. Yes, adapting to Indian conditions may take him one or two matches, but overall a much better bowler than Siraj and Corey imo.

2 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Saw Southee in dug out yesterday,why is he not being picked?He needs to straightaway in xi next game 

Also I believe RCB have been let down by Sundar,they overestimated his abilities ,it's anyways not easy to bowl spin at Chinnaswamy but they were expected more out of him

he was unwell thats why he joined RCB team late this season, but if RCB has to add some teeth to their bowling have to add southee asap

M shocked that knowing that they went for corey when they asked for NCN replacement . 

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

likha kahin nahi hai. i am only stating what is fact. Dont try to hide your allegiance in the garb of "As big a fan im of kohli"

I dnt have time to waste so wnt bother , but save urself from the shame

Go find post of mine where post 2015 bang tour i was screaming dhoni to step down which grew post home series against sa n aussie odi tour.......and also whacked his captaincy to for PWI 1st season 

Go ahead 

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Dont try to hide your allegiance in the garb of "As big a fan im of kohli"

I have a authority on my opinion so dnt add ur masala to it 

Infact in 2016 i was supporting RCB coz i wanted kohli to do well as captain which wud be also good for his confidence as international skipper . Its that fan inside me that waited for so long that he might improve as ipl captain oh but wth who is was kidding. 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I dnt have time to waste so wnt bother , but save urself from the shame

Go find post of mine where post 2015 bang tour i was screaming dhoni to step down which grew post home series against sa n aussie odi tour.......and also whacked his captaincy to for PWI 1st season 

Go ahead 

I have a authority on my opinion so dnt add ur masala to it 

Infact in 2016 i was supporting RCB coz i wanted kohli to do well as captain which wud be also good for his confidence as international skipper . Its that fan inside me that waited for so long that he might improve as ipl captain oh but wth who is was kidding. 

And i would say a captain is as good as the team.  Yesterday after Siraj had done his job, if he had one more bowler like Siraj, they would have won it.