VVS Laxman releasing his memoir today

15 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Why would he pick someone else over himself :hmmmm2: that too in a wc

Thats why I said a selector nly without any bias towards yourself. 

An honest opinion needed. Deep thinking required. You don’t have to speak from heart or bias, but more like how do you feel about such player which vvs was in 2003.

Its like judging a situation once its over, in hindsight. You could feel you were best player because you understand your own abilities but selectoes might feel otherwise because they feel another player has better ability. That kind of thinking required. 

7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

I will be there. Any questions that I should try to ask?

Apart from his so many famous innings against Aus, what is his favorite test innings against a different opponent, especially away from Home?

Does he think that in a different universe, he could have had an ODI career like a Hashim Amla?  How did it feel to be sidelined in favor of the likes of Dinesh Mongia?

17 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Apart from his so many famous innings against Aus, what is his favorite test innings against a different opponent, especially away from Home?

Does he think that in a different universe, he could have had an ODI career like a Hashim Amla?  How did it feel to be sidelined in favor of the likes of Dinesh Mongia?

Can’t speak for him obviously but has to be his 96 at Durban