Sachin vs Kohli

Who is the better batsmen?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better batsmen?

I personally think there is no comparison, Kohli will have to sustain his current level for another 5 years to even enter the conversation in my book. However, many people out there are claiming Kohli better than Sachin. Given that Kohli is a current player, I truly hope that Kohli will surpass Sachin but I just don't see it happening. But many out there are already claiming that Kohli is better than SRT. David Lloyd said it on commentary and even Bhaji mentioned it once when he was commentating on sky sports. Loads of padosis/chuskies say it too but I think this is combination of their ignorance on Indian cricket/continuation of their national collective agenda against Sachin. Just interested to know what current Indian cricket fans say. Please don't consider captaincy or bowling skills. Just talking about purely from a batting perspective. 

Pointless discussion in a way as both of them are / were key batsmen for their respective teams with similar averages. They have their strengths and weaknesses 

On a side note, I find comments such as xyz is no Dravid, abc is no VVS, etc., irrelevant. Sachin, Dravid, VVS, Sehwag and Gavaskar have retired. Current teams has some of the best players from what is currently available .... these guys don’t have to be like anyone else .... if ppl want someone to be like Gavaskar, Dravid or VVS, they should watch old videos. The comments should be based on current situation and not wish lists :lol:

Edited by zen