velu

Potential PM candidates for India if NDA fails to get absolute majority [ 2019 ] !!!

Its impossible for congress to form the government with 3rd front support. So rahul gandhi is ruled out.

1) Didi - 20 to 35 seats

Mamta-Banerjee.jpg

2) Behanji - 10 to 25 seats

Mayawati-Women-Rule.jpg

3) Anyone with 15 to 25 seats

3_2_donkey1.jpg

4) Stalin - 3 to 15 seats  ( @Stan AF ஸ்டான் AFன் பேராதரவு பெற்ற பிரதமர் வேட்பாளர் :giggle: )

stalin-torn-clothes-1487678094.jpg

Edited by velu

1 minute ago, velu said:

gave dmk 3 to 15 seats  :giggle:

mostly all the 3 LS seats in chennai going to dmk .. if it happens i will stop supporting :csk: 

You can do it now itself. :playball:

Most of the anti-dmk votes which were going for bjp/admk were split and it has gone to MNM (kamal haasan).

Just now, Stan AF said:

You can do it now itself. :playball:

Most of the anti-dmk votes which were going for bjp/admk were split and it has gone to MNM (kamal haasan).

what abt anti-admk votes ?

also libtards migth have voted for kamal instead of dmk .. i have my doubts that kamal is actually a bjp insider :phehe:

25 minutes ago, velu said:

what abt anti-admk votes ?

also libtards migth have voted for kamal instead of dmk .. i have my doubts that kamal is actually a bjp insider :phehe:

Mainly dmk

secondly ammk

But this time due to double incumbency (central &state)it could be more.

If such a calamity has to befall this great country I hope either Capt. Amarinder Singh or Nitish Kumar (even Naveen Patnaik but Odisha is an uphill battle for BJD). If Mamata becomes PM time to leave this world, anyone but that lady. I wish JJ were alive, she would have been a decent PM candidate. 

2 hours ago, ProudLiberal said:

Good work done in last 5 years lol:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This, as long it makes you squirm and turn (even if you are just trolling) then it's proof enough good work has been done 

24 minutes ago, ProudLiberal said:

Am I a congress spokesperson? Where did congress come from? Just because congress was incompetant in the past, you guys will not question the current govt? How long will modi hide behind congress? Congress did a lot of good things too like setting up top class institues like iits, iims, aims etc, top scientific institues, space programme, libralization of economy etc, you guys act like congress did absolutely nothing and suddenly messiah of the bhakts modi rose up and made india great in just five years lol

810.png

25 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

IF BJP wins why not a go for a good candidate avl among them- nitin gadkari 

lol. This is worst suggestion. People voted for modi. This like asking Robert Vadra to be pm if congress wins. Last time liberals suggested sushma swaraj this time gadakari. Why are you worried about modi ? May be congress can move away from Gandhi family.

Edited by gattaca

29 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Modi is a BJP candidate. BJP is a democracy party so opponents think that putting each other against each other will help your cause.  Thankfully, it wont work as BJP has strong ideology foundation...

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Hain ? Modi is the PM in case u forgot. If public gives the vote of confidence, what's the need of change of leadership ? That's like saying hey we won 2 consecutive WC, so let's change captain now coz others r making noise. 

The lefties keep shouting fascist fascist anyways, why would they care whether their projected saffron Hitler or Himmler or Goebbels is the leader ?

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Will you ask to change PM candidates of other parties too? 

its not about parties - its about better candidate ......whoever is best 

N as i have said acc to me Modi is the worst ......make anyone and nitin gadkari is a good choice 

7 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Hain ? Modi is the PM in case u forgot. If public gives the vote of confidence, what's the need of change of leadership ? That's like saying hey we won 2 consecutive WC, so let's change captain now coz others r making noise. 

didnt aussie change steve waugh after winning 1999 Wc n had ponting in 2003 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

its not about parties - its about better candidate ......whoever is best 

N as i have said acc to me Modi is the worst ......make anyone and nitin gadkari is a good choice 

didnt aussie change steve waugh after winning 1999 Wc n had ponting in 2003 

If Modi is worst, then people will anyways elect the “better” candidates from other parties and that person will be the PM...

:dontknow:

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

If Modi is worst, then people will anyways elect the “better” candidates from other parties and that person will be the PM...

:dontknow:

Hopefully but cant deny the man has die hard fan following

hone ko to salman ne bht bht crime kiye hai par uske bhakto ne maane kya ?? nhin na 

This wud be the most unpredictable elections