Hindu man refuses Zomato takeaway over 'Muslim driver' !!!

velu

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

Maybe he fears the person bringing it to him may not be respectful of his beliefs and might tamper with it. Exactly the same reason of the Kosher Deli.

If he had doubts of his tempering, then he should have mentioned it and then should have brought his evidences. But he simply gave the reason " they allocated a non hindu rider for my food", which means tampering or no tampering, but his being non-Hindu was enough to make his food filthy for him, while he considers all non-Hindus to be filthy Achoots. 

And private practices of Kosher Deli are neither standard for Zomato nor anyone else.

Therefore, if that Hindu guy still felt tampering of food (but having no solid proof for that), then he should have privately threw it away, instead of asking Zomato to cancel it while giving this excuse that the rider was a non-Hindu. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, velu said:

rejecting a cab because it has rudra hanuman logo is even dumber than this ..

i think that angry hanuman issue was part manufactured by the libtards 

I am all for removing all the religious signs on the public places and public services. 

And I could imagine that there are people who may get fears at sign of rudra hanuman. There is a reason no such incident is reported for normal signs of Hindu gods, but only for the rudra hanuman. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

which is why i said there is pressure. Ultimately if jhatka becomes a choice which influences decision then as a business they will have to work with restaurants and meat providers. Its a question of de facto and de jure.

There is also pressure on Zomato to have LGBT policies in Qatar which they have in India, if indeed their owner does not care about losing custom for the sake for their ideals they need to follow through on this.

It has opened a pandoras box. Which is why i said it was best they ignored this moron and not provide him a refund rather than virtue signalling. Every move this company makes is going to be heavily scrutinised in the future. 

A person could only takes so much Panga for one's beliefs, that one could afford. 

In Qatar, such Punga is not affordable, while in India he was OK to afford some loss in the business for his views and the company policies.  

Even US does not take full time panga in Islamic countries upon barbaric blasphemy laws etc. But they do criticise it on low level. This business man has done the same thing. He wants to see India secular, and not that once again other part of people are being made Achoots, like the thousands of years of history of India with shudras/dalits. 

I appreciate the stance of this businessman. He stood against the bullies, even if he has to loose some part of his business. We need more and more people like him. 

Edited by Alam_dar

24 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

And I could imagine that there are people who may get fears at sign of rudra hanuman

Rudra hanuman is the creation of libtards who see any thing hindu as aggressive these days.

Who is the angry hanuman angry at?

Against evil,against raavan ,against guys who kidnap women?

When has hanuman hurt any one other than raavan sena and demons?

Why is angry hanuman seen as anti - non hindus when hinduism was the only belief in the region at the time of hanuman.

Stupid idiots!

The guy who refused food is an idiot.

The food delivery company's response looks good but may come back to bite them  unless they are ready to do so to everyone.

If you choose twitter to get some brownie points...just remember,twitter has good memory.

Now everytime someone make a bigoted statement ,they will have to respond instead of ignoring.

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Police issue a warning. Ridiculous. Did the turd who cancelled uber ride because of rudra hanuman get one? How come the Muslim barbers boycotting Dalits are tolerated?

In my opinion police did the very right thing, and it should have been dealt as a crime. 

Fanatics should not be allowed to spread their hatred and then go without being punished. His stunt could cause a damage to the business of company, and as well as to the Muslim community while then other companies are not going to hire them for the fear of being such stunts by such fanatics. 

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Rudra hanuman is the creation of libtards who see any thing hindu as aggressive these days.

Why is angry hanuman seen as anti - non hindus when hinduism was the only belief in the region at the time of hanuman.

All this correct in theory. But unfortunately, it is absolutely the opposite in the practice. 

You say that this image was created by a libtard. But why in practice then fanatic Hindus have been using and spreading this image? Does this make any sense to you? 

Is it false that in practice fanatic Hindus have been spreading this image in order to spread their fears?

It is not the message that hanuman and his Bhagats are angry today upon all those who are non-Hindus? 

And these bhagats have already shown in practice that they will lynch and they will torture and others have to be subversive to their authority. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Police issue a warning. Ridiculous. Did the turd who cancelled uber ride because of rudra hanuman get one? How come the Muslim barbers boycotting Dalits are tolerated?

Ab zomato ka katna pakka hai

It is going to be another story like snapdeal.

12 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

All this correct in theory. But unfortunately, it is absolutely the opposite in the practice. 

You say that this image was created by a libtard. But why in practice then fanatic Hindus have been using and spreading this image? Does this make any sense to you? 

Is it false that in practice fanatic Hindus have been spreading this image in order to spread their fears?

It is not the message that hanuman and his Bhagats are angry today upon all those who are non-Hindus? 

And these bhagats have already shown in practice that they will lynch and they will torture and others have to be subversive to their authority. 

Why do you feel so?

Unlike people of other religions who have always been proudly displaying the symbols,images etc of their religion...hindus have just started doing that.

Why is it ok for a christian to display images of god or cross and the muslims to display images of mecca etc....why is it not okay for a hindu to proudly display images of Ram or Hanuman.

Who turned Hanuman...a symbol of loyalty to an aggresive figure?

It is the libtards who see aggression in any new form of hindu expression.

Frankly speaking , I see that hanuman figure as a strong hanuman and nothing else. When did Hanuman ever do anything against non hindus?

Hindus do not even prosthelytyze ?

How do you interpret about a popular sticker of a religious figure when you are neither a hindu,nor an Indian living in India.

Hanuman is the superhero we grew up with.

I take great offence to these ignorant libtards turning a superhero into a figure representing hate.

Hanuman has always been a very popular figure and the sticker is very artfully done.

It is just a religious  figure that people have chosen to have on the cars...along with vaisho mata ka duppatta on the rear view mirror .

There is another sticker by the same artist of Ram  ....not as well done and not so popular. 

We hindus don't have some priest or religious figure deciding on what we can do or not. No one giving a fatwa on who or what is allowed or not .

People like a nice bright saffron sticker of a very popular mythological figure and a lot of people chose to put it up on their wind screens. 

Why do others have to pass judgements about it ?

Better to adorn your car with a nice bright sticker of a Godly figure than some cheap chinese car accessory.

Most people who have the stickers on their cars are normal people who believe having a Godly image protects them on the road from accidents , just like mata ka duppata or a flying hanuman figure.

I have a locket of Shivji on my rear view mirror . Now don't go about judging me for that .

I don't need people telling me which Godly figure I am allowed without people judging me for my intent.

40 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

How do you know fanatic hindus are using it?

Are you going to judge people on using a sticker of religious figure?

How can you make such a blanket statement ? 

Do you feel the same on seeing religious picture of other religion .

Do you call people wearing crosses fanatics or people wearing skullcaps as fanatics ?

As for the sticker...it was an art by an artist which became popular because it is a nice piece of art of a very popular mythological hero.

Libtards have chosen to see hate in a nice piece of art. Libtards are idiots who just need a reason to hate. 

Edited by beetle

To be frank, I am very uncomfortable with public display of any type of religious signs. 

The worst is when Pakistani cricketers are doing Sajdahs on the playground, or using Insha-Allah and thanking Allah in every sentence about the cricket. 

People were not concerned when earlier there were posters of Hindu deities everywhere, while all of those deities looked calm and no political fears were associated with them. 

But recently, Bajrandal/Shiv Sena/RSS/BJP associated politics (actually politics of fear) to the saffron colour.  What to talk about angry Hanuman, now simple saffron colour cloth has become a sign of fear to the non-Muslims. Just like blacked colour flag with Islamic Kalama has become a sign of political fanatic Muslims and people fear to see it. 

Soft image of Hinduism and Hindu deities was so much appreciated in the West. But in whole world, people who know India, they get fears now from the saffron brigade, even if they don't live in India. This is the wrong image of India. 

I asked the western atheists how do they feel about the cross in the playground. All of them told me that they feel uncomfortable with the cross. Luckily, this fashion is now dying in the West and the younger generation is actually hesitant/ashamed to perform such acts in public, even if they are Christians.

5 hours ago, beetle said:

Stupid idiots!

well when you see RSS goondas openly flaunt the 'angry hanuman' logo and use it as a cult symbol to signal their hostility to non-hindus, that's a problem.  It should bother hindus more that gangsters have co-opted a symbol of their faith to represent gangsterism and public display of violence and aggression targetting 'others'.  

Not in my name.  Or my religion's.

24 minutes ago, sandeep said:

well when you see RSS goondas openly flaunt the 'angry hanuman' logo and use it as a cult symbol to signal their hostility to non-hindus, that's a problem.  It should bother hindus more that gangsters have co-opted a symbol of their faith to represent gangsterism and public display of violence and aggression targetting 'others'.  

Not in my name.  Or my 

Rss gundas have been flaunting Ram with his bow and arrow too..

Should that make Ram and Hanuman off limits for normal hindus.

Don't try to guilt trip normal people for the fault of gundas and hooligans.

41 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Not in my name.  Or my religion's.

Regardless. Even if an rss guy is an uber driver and has this symbol you cannot cancel your ride without charge due to this.

Simple as that. Secondly as long as no laws are broken people are free to do as they do fit. This not in my name etc is just your point of view.

Good job, I will do the same now on as well because it seems to have disturbed the Hindu-hating bigots in this thread, twitter, elsewhere.  I will talk with my friends to do the same as well. Libtards and Islamists have bit off more than they can chew.   

Edited by Moochad