Jump to content
zen

Pak's nuclear war threats

Recommended Posts

Have heard about Pak talking about the possibility of a nuclear war as it cannot take India on conventionally. India should make it clear to Pakistan that even if a nuke is fired accidentally inside Pakistan, India will eliminate Pakistan. 

 

Eight countries are said to have nuclear weapons. Of these eight, only the two worthless jokers Pakistan and North Korea talk about using nukes. And when most people know that if these two dunderheads engage in a nuclear war with a powerful country, they will be eliminated from the map. 

 

Time to put these jokers in their place. :orderorder:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling that we will sure go loggerheads with Pakistan in the near future, but possibility of a Nuclear war is quite less in my opinion. US and even China for that matter will intervene before things go awry. Imran's war rhetoric is a meager attempt of appeasing his own awaam, though we cannot predict anything with Pakistan Military. Their military have nothing to lose and give two hoots about their awaam, the entire basis of their country is hating India and Hindus, if not Ghazwa-e-hind, they are quite capable of doing a mass Nuclear Suicide explosion and will try to take India down along with them. With Im-Dim at the helm, we should prepare our self for the worse. 

Edited by Sean Bradley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sean Bradley said:

I have a feeling that we will sure go loggerheads with Pakistan in the near future, but possibility of a Nuclear war is quite less in my opinion. US and even China for that matter will intervene before things go awry. Imran's war rhetoric is a meager attempt of appeasing his own awaam, though we cannot predict anything with Pakistan. Their military have nothing to lose and give two hoots about their awaam, the entire basis of their country is hating India and Hindus, if not Ghazwa-e-hind, they are quite capable of doing a mass Nuclear Suicide explosion and will try toi take India down along with them. With Im-Dim at the helm, we should prepare our self for the worse. 

They will lose their country! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are such a country filled with such people that their PM on the UNGA stage threatens the use of nuclear weapons. In the mean time, their country's economy is in tatters. Their threat is not to be taken lightly. These people think that they will attain paradise if they are killed in a war, or in the worst case if their country is wiped out in a nuclear war. That country is truly cancer.

 

It can't take care of itself, is filled with lunatics who opening call for such a war, and the situation will only get worse in the future.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Two words mate "Failed State"

Not for the selfish elites, who live lavishly at the expense of the country. They would rather sell Pak first than die for it :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pakistan is a state which leases its technology,land, Its next generations , do hell you can argue leases its soul to highest bidder.

 

I am just guessing but looks like They are a society which doesnt value its own peoples life. So for them, Nuclear arsenal use in not unwarranted as long as they have got backing of China.

 

Both North Korea and Pakistans nuclear buttons are in Chinese hand.  If Chinese give their blessing, Pakistan will nuke India on article 370.

Lets not underestimate or miscalculate the madness of the Leaders of Pakistan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, velu said:

immy khan is not threatening india , he is actually blackmailing the whole world that if there will be a nuclear war then whole world need to face the consequences :lol:   

Making it easier to understand why Ind avoids such clowns :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bhai, Taliban Khaan is itching to use the nuclear weapon as for him the victory is in death. I think he is struggling with logistics issue of how to drop and explode the nuclear device on our side of Border. Wont be surprised if they explode on their side of Punjab border

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, velu said:

immy khan is not threatening india , he is actually blackmailing the whole world that if there will be a nuclear war then whole world need to face the consequences :lol:   

That was always their go to threat all these days against India. BJP and Modi have called their bluff multiple times first with the surgical strikes followed by Balakot and now with the whole Kashmir thing. Now they are trying to use those empty threats in a world forum.

 

However I still think that if Pakistan really does have nuclear weapons like they claim, that is still very dangerous like giving a stone in a hand of a mad man. I think their army and politicians/elite have a lot to lose and will keep that in check but there are a lot of loons and nuts out there who are very dangerous. I mean we are talking about people who blow themselves up for imaginary after life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, mishra said:

Bhai, Taliban Khaan is itching to use the nuclear weapon as for him the victory is in death. I think he is struggling with logistics issue of how to drop and explode the nuclear device on our side of Border. Wont be surprised if they explode on their side of Punjab border

He has no guts. Also he is a selected Pm not an elected one.  Won’t do anything without the army’s approval.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maniac said:

He has no guts. Also he is a selected Pm not an elected one.  Won’t do anything without the army’s approval.

 I seriously feel its logistics issue which has stopped him using Nukes as for the first time army and political leadership seems to be exactly on same page.  Army has done their homework. Hence as zen says, world must beat the pulp out of Pakistan if a nuclear bomb explodes their accidently

DnHIY0iXoAAkoRn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Give it a few years India would have figured out how to take Pak nukes out of equation. Am sure US already knows how to do it. 

Even their Lt. Gen rank officer are getting caught spying for CIA. CIA surely has made a truck size hole in their nuke assets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Pakistan will use nukes when it is firmly battered conventionally. By that time India just has to make sure it is completely defenceless in air. 

Then even a hint of using nukes and whole world will send their jets and strategic bombers or even missiles to bomb every possible nuclear site in Pakistan.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No country will be allowed to use Nuclear bombs due to global pressure. If any country does so that country will get no support at all from other nations and will be wiped out when the opposition country which is stronger retaliates with multiple nuclear bombs.

 

Nuclear war is just a diversion tactic to divert attention from what has happened regarding Kashmir recently. Soon the Pakistani crowd will realize Imran could do nothing after BJP removed article 370. Imran Khan has just realized how hopeless he was even after a month has passed since a major decisions by Indian government.

Edited by Straight Drive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, panther said:

Pakistan will beat India in conventional war.

"Tailunt" ladies and gentlemen.  Apparently the wars in 1965, 1971 and 1999 were not "conventional".  

 

If the sun is xyz solstice and the lunar djinns fart just so, and then applying the world renowned Lahori logic mathematical phaarmoola of 1 musselmaan = 10 kufr, on top of that, make the Indians fight with one arm tied behind their back - to even the odds, then, maybe Pakistan has a chance.   

 

Eh, who are we kidding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

Well, Pakistan has superior airforce while India has superior Army and Navy, but modern warefare is dictated by air power. That's one of the reasons we didn't escalate on 27 Feb.

Lol at the superior air force. They couldn't do zilch when we entered their territory and bombed the **** out of their madarsa hideouts, which took 48 days to cover up for int'l media. :giggle:

 

They fluked with the Mi-17 shot in their own territory whilst losing their own F-16 and somehow think they're superior. Pakistani logic in a nutshell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

Well, Pakistan has superior airforce while India has superior Army and Navy, but modern warefare is dictated by air power. That's one of the reasons we didn't escalate on 27 Feb.

great post.

 

dude any reason why you had 24 air assets but flew away while faced by 6 Indian jests and 2 mig 21 ? may be because it is 'warefare' what kind of fare is it, someone pays for a joy ride in a jf17 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sandeep said:

"Tailunt" ladies and gentlemen.  Apparently the wars in 1965, 1971 and 1999 were not "conventional".  

 

If the sun is xyz solstice and the lunar djinns fart just so, and then applying the world renowned Lahori logic mathematical phaarmoola of 1 musselmaan = 10 kufr, on top of that, make the Indians fight with one arm tied behind their back - to even the odds, then, maybe Pakistan has a chance.   

 

Eh, who are we kidding.

1 Momin can easily defeat 10 polytheist, Angles will come and help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nikred said:

So wouldn't that mean 1 momin and undisclosed number of "Angles"? [emoji848]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
 

'angles' are very temperamental creatures i am told..but what are those btw .. right angle 60 deg angle wonder..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Norman said:

Lol at the superior air force. They couldn't do zilch when we entered their territory and bombed the **** out of their madarsa hideouts, which took 48 days to cover up for int'l media. :giggle:

 

They fluked with the Mi-17 shot in their own territory whilst losing their own F-16 and somehow think they're superior. Pakistani logic in a nutshell. 

Pakistan may not have best air defense system in place but when it comes to attack with their F-16s they have clear advantage over our Soviet era vintage plans. Even IAF chief has lamented this fact recently. May be once Rafale is inducted fully, that will tilt the balance towards India.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

Pakistan may not have best air defense system in place but when it comes to attack with their F-16s they have clear advantage over our Soviet era vintage plans. Even IAF chief has lamented this fact recently. May be once Rafale is inducted fully, that will tilt the balance towards India.

They are no match for the Su30s which we mostly don’t have posted in Punjab and JK sector 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vilander said:

great post.

 

dude any reason why you had 24 air assets but flew away while faced by 6 Indian jests and 2 mig 21 ? may be because it is 'warefare' what kind of fare is it, someone pays for a joy ride in a jf17 ?

Well someone talking facts based on incidents needn't be a Pakistani. They had a shot down plane to show while we couldn't take down any of their planes despite being completely aware about a possible retaliation. Also frequently crashing Migs are not very confidence inspiring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

They are no match for the Su30s which we mostly don’t have posted in Punjab and JK sector 

This also doesn't reflect well on our strategic defence decision making. With due understanding of Chinese compulsion we need to hit Pakistan hard when an opportunity presents. India's image has military power has taken a beating post 27 Feb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

Well someone talking facts based on incidents needn't be a Pakistani. They had a shot down plane to show while we couldn't take down any of their planes despite being completely aware about a possible retaliation. Also frequently crashing Migs are not very confidence inspiring.

what happened to doosra bandha ? 

 

:p:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

This also doesn't reflect well on our strategic defence decision making. With due understanding of Chinese compulsion we need to hit Pakistan hard when an opportunity presents. India's image has military power has taken a beating post 27 Feb.

Um our Sukhois are for China dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

They are no match for the Su30s which we mostly don’t have posted in Punjab and JK sector 

one squadron of Rafale will be posted in Ambala AFS while the other will be placed in Hasimara AFS. Coupled with the S-400, Pakistani will have problems flying in their own airspace in the next 4 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FischerTal said:

one squadron of Rafale will be posted in Ambala AFS while the other will be placed in Hasimara AFS. Coupled with the S-400, Pakistani will have problems flying in their own airspace in the next 4 years. 

S-400 is real deal to be honest. Still long way to go but Sukhoi, Rafale,Apache in protection of S-400 will simply close any attack apart from their missiles. The impact of S-400 will be so much that, we can send Apaches to terrorist training camps and shoot at will for 1 hrs without detection in their Radar.

No wonder, India is ready to defy US to acquire S-400. I am sure deal will be sanctioned as soon as Apaches have reached our land

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Why can't we build S 400 like weapon when we are so good at missile technology.

S-400 is simply Daddy of all defence shields. Americans realised its precision when Russians deployed S-400 in Syria and its Radar tracked "every" Fighter Jet NATO currently has.  Each time a NATO(US) plane became airbourne, Russians were immediately on phone reminding American that they must not enter. It was so effective that apart from US, no other country dared to order their jets to bomb against Assad forces. Israel was only allowed to bomb after an agreement with Russians in a buffer zone. Please note US F-35 were tracked too. Other NATO nations dont have F-35, but US did realise that its F-25 isnt safe against s_400

So its battle tested.

I doubt $5.3 billion is real price for the system. WE may be paying a lot more in other ways. If one is to guess, I think Russians have cracked this technology big time. They are far far ahead of rest of world here. May be it was a necessity for them as Ameriacn were constantly spying Russians before that.

So its not just missile technology, Its reaction time, protection against jamming, and capabilty of jamming, Radar, speed, testing, accuracy , when combined together needs a lot of advancement.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mishra said:

The impact of S-400 will be so much that, we can send Apaches to terrorist training camps and shoot at will for 1 hrs without detection in their Radar.

How is the s400 going to prevent Pak radars from detecting aircraft.  You're getting carried away and writing nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sandeep said:

How is the s400 going to prevent Pak radars from detecting aircraft.  You're getting carried away and writing nonsense.

Soory, yes info put incorrectly. S-400 can operate under Radar jammers of enemy and still intercept ballistic missiles in hostile range territory.Its primarily a defence system

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sandeep said:

How is the s400 going to prevent Pak radars from detecting aircraft.  You're getting carried away and writing nonsense.

S400 will ensure that their F-16s can't just sit back in their own airspace and fire AMRAAMs from their comfort zone. S400 is even a bigger threat to their AEW&C platforms and Mid-air refuellers as India is getting the 40N6E missile as well which has a range of 400 km.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pakeeeez and their claims :cantstop:

3 weeks later

This is what Pak's actual missiles (Babar, Ghori, Ghazni, Taimur etc :hysterical:) look like...isme kya warhead fit karenge?

Image result for rocket cracker

 

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Pakeeeez and their claims :cantstop:

3 weeks later

This is what Pak's actual missiles (Babar, Ghori, Ghazni, Taimur etc :hysterical:) look like...isme kya warhead fit karenge?

Image result for rocket cracker

 

When Angles Come down And help, than you will see not even s400 will stop Ghaznavi and Abdali.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...