Jump to content
vayuu1

Delhi assembly election dates announced

Recommended Posts

Delhi assembly election dates have been announced by EC,the elections will be held on 8 Feb 2020

Total of 14.6 million voters ,13750 polling booth 

pick and drop facility for senior citizens ,80 plus voters can do postal ballot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Delhi public are the biggest chutiyas in india after Bengali Hindus so no surprise there. Just once I would like to be proved wrong by these libtards.

Problem is not that, do you really expect with the chewts we have in the name of Delhi BJP, will they vote for BJP, loksabha alag matter hai but problem is Delhi bjp is the most incompetent unit of bjp in India, lots of factions and infighting, it's beyond hopeless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Problem is not that, do you really expect with the chewts we have in the name of Delhi BJP, will they vote for BJP, loksabha alag matter hai but problem is Delhi bjp is the most incompetent unit of bjp in India, lots of factions and infighting, it's beyond hopeless. 

Although we could say that people are not motivated enough to forget all this in the name of nationalism (in assembly polls).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aap win is the most provable outcome

 

Bjp unit are faction driven and lack a face

 

But that abp news poll is bit of a scam. Its just basically rehash from the prior assembly election. Just before jharkhand they rehashed vote % of 2014 assembly

 

Bjp should be in the 32 to 36 % range like they have been for the last 2 decades.

 

What will decide seat distribution is the cong vote share.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

BJP says they will campaign on Modi, CAA, hence you can see the anti CAA, Jamia and JNU busy, hope they get Kapil Mishra a bigger role, guy can talk well

Doubt that will work,also bjp needs to be cautious and not launch personal attack on Kejriwal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Delhi public are the biggest chutiyas in india after Bengali Hindus so no surprise there. Just once I would like to be proved wrong by these libtards.

Because Delhi people are not voting for BJP in assembly elections they are chutiyaas . When they voted for Modi they were super intelligent? 

 

Whether you People like it or not Delhi still has much better quality of life compared to BJP ruled NCR regions. 24 hour power is still dream for us in Gurugram. All you People want People to blindly support BJP irrespective of whether they deliver or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honest truth is BJP needed Sheila dikshit to suck out AAP votes.  She was the only congress leader with some mass appeal. 

 

Post her death there is a real chance that Congress might permanently vanish from Delhi as a political party. Been talking to a few Delhi based people and its either AAP or BJP with the former most preferred. Congress is not even on the radar.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Because Delhi people are not voting for BJP in assembly elections they are chutiyaas . When they voted for Modi they were super intelligent? 

 

Whether you People like it or not Delhi still has much better quality of life compared to BJP ruled NCR regions. 24 hour power is still dream for us in Gurugram. All you People want People to blindly support BJP irrespective of whether they deliver or not.

and people like you blindly oppose the BJP while failing to realise that the municipal corporations of Delhi are BJP controlled. So the BJP do rule Delhi alongside AAP. Totally biased to give only AAP the credit for everything.

 

Never forget that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Because Delhi people are not voting for BJP in assembly elections they are chutiyaas . When they voted for Modi they were super intelligent? 

 

Whether you People like it or not Delhi still has much better quality of life compared to BJP ruled NCR regions. 24 hour power is still dream for us in Gurugram. All you People want People to blindly support BJP irrespective of whether they deliver or not.

because Delhi is national capital.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About time BJP starts working on regional faces, Modi can't fight for them all the time

Clown Manoj Tiwari can't make people vote for BJP

Bihar too seems a lost battle,Nitish itching to go to the seculars,RJD wooing him recently, doesn't matter if Lalu gives a slogan to oust Nitish

BJP has to work on this regional faces do matter,they will have to realize this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, G_B_ said:

and people like you blindly oppose the BJP while failing to realise that the municipal corporations of Delhi are BJP controlled. So the BJP do rule Delhi alongside AAP. Totally biased to give only AAP the credit for everything.

 

Never forget that.

If I have to give credit then it goes to Sheila dixit . At that time quality of life changed for people , power cuts reduced , water supply improved.

 

And since when municipalities share credit along with state government.?  Apart from Delhi and Mumbai people hardly know who is ruling in municipality.

In Gurgaon apart from BJP hardly any party even contested municipality elections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FischerTal said:

because Delhi is national capital.........

And Gurgaon is supposed to be millennium city. Where top companies of world has their offices yet you have archiac electricity system , poor water supply etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

If I have to give credit then it goes to Sheila dixit . At that time quality of life changed for people , power cuts reduced , water supply improved.

 

And since when municipalities share credit along with state government.?  Apart from Delhi and Mumbai people hardly know who is ruling in municipality.

In Gurgaon apart from BJP hardly any party even contested municipality elections

Umm delhi is effectively a city state. It barely has any pop in rural areas. Thats why in the case of delhi the municipal corps are equally as important as the state gov for the services you speak, especially maintaince.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

And Gurgaon is supposed to be millennium city. Where top companies of world has their offices yet you have archiac electricity system , poor water supply etc

Gurugram is expanding population wise at a rapid rate. If Delhi expands at such a rate you will see the same issues there.

 

And also wtf sort of logic is this? Point was central gov does pump in money into delhi which is not the case for gurugram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Delhi politics is overrated, who cares for a state which is not ideally one. Too much importance given to this non-state state.

Yes, although one take away is free buses for women(50% populace)...I don't think it is an expensive step...but if bjp could implement it in other states, would massively improve re-electability chances...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bjp have focused on legalising illegal colonies via the lok sabha. Thats the issue they will campaign on. They are going to specifically target the poorvanchali vote with that move. Even if they fail this assembly election this segment will back Modi after legalisation in the lok sabha

 

The problem bjp faces is a lack of face which is now a days essential in a increasingly presidential type campaign.

 

I dont like Kejriwal, but he remains a very shrewd politician. Aap has turned from a movement to basically a kejriwal based personality cult. They are in tatters in punjab. They came third in delhi in the lok sabha. Their performance in the municipal polls in delhi was poor. I dont see Aap ever being anything beyond delhi assembly. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Bjp have focused on legalising illegal colonies via the lok sabha. Thats the issue they will campaign on. They are going to specifically target the poorvanchali vote with that move. Even if they fail this assembly election this segment will back Modi after legalisation in the lok sabha

 

The problem bjp faces is a lack of face which is now a days essential in a increasingly presidential type campaign.

 

I dont like Kejriwal, but he remains a very shrewd politician. Aap has turned from a movement to basically a kejriwal based personality cult. They are in tatters in punjab. They came third in delhi in the lok sabha. Their performance in the municipal polls in delhi was poor. I dont see Aap ever being anything beyond delhi assembly. 

 

 

Question is what appeals to the voters, not kejriwals face .. people don't care abt face... IMHO free rides for women in buses for single most factor....and free bijli upto 200units if you wanna list 2 biggest factors for aap win here

 

...abp news yesterday gave 59 seats to aap and 8 to bjp....it would have been the reverse without the 2 factors I mentioned...

 

These things are for bjp to implement in other states  to cement their chances ....no shame learning from opponents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude that abp news survey is a scam

 

Bjp loses 6% vote share but gains 5 seats from 2015

 

Cong loses 5% vote share but gains 4 seats from 2015

 

Aap gains 0.3% vote share but loses 9 seats from 2016

 

This must be one unique survey....

 

It was a plant by kishor for his client....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 6:23 PM, Laaloo said:

Delhi public are the biggest chutiyas in india after Bengali Hindus so no surprise there. Just once I would like to be proved wrong by these libtards.

Delhi BJP are even bigger chutiyas with that bonehead Tiwari at helm. 

Stop passing off judgements sitting in America when you have zero ideas about ground realities of India. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

TBH if I was Dehlite, even I wont vote for Rinkiya ke papa...c'mmon guys :laugh:

 

BJP Delhi need to put Gambhir as CM face.

Now they are promoting Harshvardhan! Too late, importing Kiran  Bedi was bad, Gambhir is too young and inexperienced, he has to mature in politics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delhi elections will be biggest fun . Online battle is already raging . Both sides have dedicated troll army. Delhi election is more about prestige than anything else. Bhakts  don't want to loose to Aaptards. Best online battle of any election

Edited by Singh bling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 8:31 AM, coffee_rules said:

Now they are promoting Harshvardhan! Too late, importing Kiran  Bedi was bad, Gambhir is too young and inexperienced, he has to mature in politics

First he has to focus less on being an analyst/ commentator and focus on politics if he wants to be a major player.

 

He has the right to earn extra money but you can’t be a serious contender if you have a parttime job or treat your political career as one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Delhi elections will be biggest fun . Online battle is already raging . Both sides have dedicated troll army. Delhi election is more about prestige than anything else. Bhakts  don't want to loose to Aaptards. Best online battle of any election

BJP will only do well, if its voters comes out on polling day in good numbers. So much for labelling them Bhakts, when they themselves dont care about elections unless its a do-or-die one like LS...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, someone said:

BJP will only do well, if its voters comes out on polling day in good numbers. So much for labelling them Bhakts, when they themselves dont care about elections unless its a do-or-die one like LS...

Such a shame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aap and kejri are selling the idea that they have improved state schools. However, all people need to do is cross the border and see, Yogi has done that and and hundreds of other things.

 

There should be a thorough investigation as to how many flats were given to journalists of various media/press outlets in Delhi during Kejri regime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not just pareveen patil

 

Delhi betting rates started the bjp at 11 to 13. Its not slowly edged upto 17 to 20. There is a general uptick in the bjp numbers.

 

Sardesai too has dropped enough hints to suggest that bjp is gaining. If those gains are enough only time will tell.

 

It should be noted that bookies did not see congress crossing 20 seats in haryana. They have been wrong before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...