Rabada vs Amir

lebron_fan

better bowler  

48 members have voted

1. 1. better bowler

• Kagiso Rabada
    • Mohammed Amir

Amir is almost 24 officially. Actually how much ??

7 years ago as a 17 year old he touched 152 kph , This looks physically impossible , either that guy very early growth spur or we all know age of Pak cricketers ,BTW he never looked a teenage from the beginning , even when I saw him early batting with 31 year old Ajmal they hardly look officially 14 year apart

7 years ago as a 17 year old he touched 152 kph , This looks physically impossible , either that guy very early growth spur or we all know age of Pak cricketers ,BTW he never looked a teenage from the beginning , even when I saw him early batting with 31 year old Ajmal they hardly look officially 14 year apart

Adding 3 years on an average, to every Pakistani bowler's age, may bring us closer to the true age.

Akram was commentating with Sunny and Deep not too long back. He was reminiscing about a bowling performance and said that he was 19 then... Sunny and Deep started to laugh and said that they knew how accurate that official age was.   Akram did not counter it and laughed back sheepishly.       :cantstop:

Adding 3 years on an average, to every Pakistani bowler's age, may bring us closer to the true age.

Akram was commentating with Sunny and Deep not too long back. He was reminiscing about a bowling performance and said that he was 19 then... Sunny and Deep started to laugh and said that they knew how accurate that official age was.   Akram did not counter it and laughed back sheepishly.       :cantstop:

Afridi and Aamir are beyond Pakistan's official standard of hiding age :cantstop:

I am a massive rabada fan so I'll vote for him but both are world class talents and will sure be top 5 pace bowlers in the world.rabada for me is a complete bowler,inswing,outswing ,even uses the reverse swing well.amir will have to play a lot of his cricket on dead uae picthes so he'll have to exploit the reverse swing (which I haven't seen him do)

Pattrick Cummis clocked 150k at 17.

Sent from my MX5 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Amir. Obviously we have some bias towards Amir because he is a Pakistani and its natural but he is a damn good bowler. Coming back into international cricket after 5 years and bowling the way he is shows the class. The spell he bowled in Asia Cup or CT final is closest to perfection.

LMAO, any bowler looks a world beater with 340 on board. I know you posted this just to troll but by any measure, any stats, consistency, any parameter any sane person can use to judge, Rabada is miles ahead. One odd CT game doesn't prove anything just like Irfan Pathan or Ishant Sharma didn't become world class with a couple of good innings and winning us CT, T20 WC etc

And I hope people stop harping about coming back from his ban, it has been almost 2 years since he has come back and done Jack

And if people want to look at actual stats, since the last 1 year (Oct 2016)

Amir - 24 matches 50 wickets (tests and ODIs combined). Bowling average 34 (Tests 35.3, ODI 31.6)

Rabada - 30 matches, 94 wickets (tests and ODIs combined). Bowling average 24.5 (Tests 22.8, ODIs 29.7)

Edited by New guy
2 minutes ago, New guy said:

LMAO, any bowler looks a world beater with 340 on board. I know you posted this just to troll but by any measure, any stats, consistency, any paramater any sane person can use to judge, Rabada is miles ahead. One odd CT game doesn't prove anything just like Irfan Pathan didn't become world class with a couple of good innings

No I did not troll. I genuinely believe Amir is a better bowler than Rabada.

Infact I rate B.Kumar as a better bowler than Rabada.

Edited by Austin 3:!6