5 stages of indian liberals !!!

velu

47 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

In BJP, Sikhs and Jains and Buddhists are not equal to Hindus. It is only Secular system in which people of all religions held equal positions. It is according to the human nature whenever one religion will get the political superiority, then all others will hate it. Sikhs and Buddhists and Jains could never be an exception to this. 

where are you getting  this stuff ? :confused:

customs we follow in our caste is bit a mixture of jainism+Hinduism , infact vast majority of the people in western tamilnadu and southern karnataka greatly influenced by  jainism ..

51 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

The fear among Sikhs is so great that in this election Congress won 8 seats out of total 13 seats. Please read about these fears here:

bjp + sad ruled punjab for years , if i go by your logic sikhs love bjp na ..

my guess is people were pissed of because of SADs no action on drugs :smokin:

1 hour ago, velu said:

Liberals are known for their snowflakeness :lol:

Learn to code :rotfl:

LMAO. Keep projecting sweetheart. We know how sensitive your fragile little soul is.

Code? 

Maybe learn to not be so sensitive and get offended by anything different.

20 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

LMAO. Keep projecting sweetheart. We know how sensitive your fragile little soul is.

Who is we here ? You and your puppy :giggle:

Whole world knows who is sensitive . Who here refers not only you , in includes you as well as your libtard friends as well 

20 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Code? 

Maybe learn to not be so sensitive and get offended by anything different.

Looks like you are not aware of global liberalism ,   you are living in your small libtard world then

27 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

I mean you're the one who jumped on liberalism because I posed a question to the fragility of RWers.

Thanks for providing weight to the hypothesis.

Not sure what you posted . This thread is not a reaction to any of your posts .

If you meant that I reacted to your post in this thread , then I merely corrected your ignorance about your liberal brethren .

If you think liberals have a thick skin and not snowflakes , I don't want to burst your bubble . 

26 minutes ago, velu said:

Not sure what you posted . This thread is not a reaction to any of your posts .

If you meant that I reacted to your post in this thread , then I merely corrected your ignorance about your liberal brethren .

If you think liberals have a thick skin and not snowflakes , I don't want to burst your bubble . 

Thank you for correcting me. Your reaction to my posts have displayed your wonderfully thick skin.

Have a nice day

25 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

Thank you for correcting me. Your reaction to my posts have displayed your wonderfully thick skin.

Have a nice day

Gave heart reaction to your reply  :icflove: 

You seem to be a relatively smart snowflake for a liberal :giggle:

On 8/1/2019 at 8:01 PM, Alam_dar said:

Hinduism:
It is not limited to Hinduism, but there has always been a conflict between liberalism and all the religions, either it is Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Hinduism. This conflict is natural. 

Modern liberalism supports feminism, supports LGBTs, clashes with old religious traditions and values of the family and the society.

And who are the liberals? That's the issue. People who just bash Hindu, India and are labeled as "reformists", "activists", "liberals". You ought to liberals by your own actions and achievements, not just by bashing others. And when you criticize minority groups even when it is legitimate, you are called communal.  On a political level, it's relative and BJP is more liberal, than the Congress or Left parties.

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

You are blaming Liberals and then Muslims and then Atheists.

You still need to work on your reading comprehension. 

No one blamed liberals. I mocked how they are becoming more and more irrelevant. Cry all you want, that is the case. It is not far off that liberal itself is seen as a slur.

Once again, reading comprehension. I made a comment on how self-styled victims in this thread and on this forum are denigrating Hindus' legitimate grievances. If you had basic competency in English, you would see that. 

A third time, reading comprehension. No one blamed Atheists, only a fake atheist like yourself who always seems to back Muslims and even Jihadis. Work on your reading comprehension before making a fool of yourself. I know that is asking too much, being a fool is in your nature. 

But you forgot to mention Christians and Sikhs and all other Indian minorities who are fearing this rise of this militant Hinduism. 

A fourth time, reading comprehension. I made a comment regarding people who commented in this thread. If a Christian or anyone else decides to hop in, then they will be called out as well.  Hindus don't need gyaan-baazi from anyone else regarding violence.  We will fix our problems ourselves, like we have always done. 

We certainly don't need it from a Jihad-apologist like yourself who tried to white-wash the Islamic genocides in the subcontinent and supports discrimination against Hindus.      

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Instead of blaming all upon others, it would be better to look at yourself too, and try to reform the wrongs that has been committed in name of your religion. 

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw the first stone.

You are a member of multiple of the most violent, bigoted communities in the history of the world who have stained the Earth red with blood. Set your house in order before hallucinating and filling the forum with your half-literate drivel to Hindus. You won't because you are a hypocrite.

Here is a thread where you openly endorse extremism against Muslims yourself, all to push your Leftist political agenda, as long as the extremism is done by your allies and not your political opponents.  Human rights go for a toss when your political agenda comes to fore, eh Mr. Hypocrit?

This is exactly what I have been telling the people (Leftists) for a long time. 

And here in this discussion forum too, I have been writing that best interests of India lies in becoming extreme against Muslims, but this extremist behaviour should not come from a Right Wing Hindutva Party, but this should be done by a Leftist/Centrist Party, while only Leftist/Centrist could unite all factions of India against the extremist Islam/Muslims. 

Here is an example where you label China as a moral society, 

Look at the atheist Japan or even atheist China for the morality in their societies for the last several thousands of years

A country which has the worst Human Rights records on the planet against ethnic minorities, Buddhist-Tibetans, Muslims. Yet if Hindus behave similarly, you will go full retard on ICF.

A hypocrite is what you are.  

11 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Ghundagardi and lynching and hatred and power politics of fear are not the legitimate grievances of Hindus, but are the offensive tools of fanatic Hindus, through which they want to even usurp the basic human rights of all others. 

Once again, we don't need to learn "basic human rights" from  Communists, Leftists, or Muslims, all groups you are a part of or endorse. These  groups each individually have more blood on their hands than even the most fanatic Hindu could dream of spilling. Set your house in order before starting your ill-informed gyaan-baazi. 

The most violent groups in India are those who you support: Leftists and Muslims. Both groups you are an apologist for. 

https://openthemagazine.com/voices/the-myth-of-hindu-terror/#all

https://swarajyamag.com/ideas/theyre-lying-when-they-say-hindu-terror-is-major-threat-stats-show-left-wing-terror-is

Rupa_Subramanya_2.jpg?w=1280&q=100&fmt=pjpeg&auto=format

Data doesn't matter to a half-literate hypocrite like yourself though, only propaganda.  

Here is an example of your own delusional victim-playing and you have the nerve to endorse mocking/trivializing of Hindus grievances by your fellow Muslims who are number 1 in playing victim around the globe without ever taking steps to correct their wrongs? 

I don't use google/youtube and other social platforms in order to stay safe and not to give away my real identity by mistake. There are many fanatics, who are trying to track me. 
Hope you understand my situation. Thanks. 

And I have already asked for throwing away the Muslim religious texts into the dustbin while they are going against Humanity. And as a result Muslims are searching me in order to kill me. 

I just hope you are not so much blinded as Muslims and don't join the Muslim ranks in search of me in order to kill me.

Reading your delusional posts, it comes off as if you think you are being hunted down and fashion yourself as a self-styled James Bond. And you have the gall to mock Hindus/ trivialize our legitimate grievances.  Shamelessness and hypocrisy has no bounds with you. 

Kindly learn to understand basic English before starting you usual bakwas with me. 

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

@coffee_rules

Bangladesh is not an Islamic Republic. By its constitution, it is a secular country. No state religion.

Maybe not on paper, but ground realities says otherwise. Destruction of temples, atrocities on Hindus, killings of rationalists, wahabism, terrorism , ISIS presence shows it is heading towards the same path and is a Bengali Palistan

I don't know what NOTA-unkil is whinging about. Lawyers take the case of who pays them in the courtroom. Singhvi is also a politician, so he would take the position of his party outside of the courtroom. He probably also doesn't agree with FGM, or maybe even MGM for that matter which is also disgusting and barbaric.  Singhvi even argued terrifically in defense of Sabarimala in the face of the Milords, IIRC. 

It's the same thing with Nachaniyas, they get paid to play a role in a film. They aren't actually the people they represent in films. It's better not to grow fond/distrustful of them based on roles they are paid to play. 

Singhvi has enough in his history to dislike him without worrying about court cases he is paid to fight. Just my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Tibarn said:

I don't know what NOTA-unkil is whinging about. Lawyers take the case of who pays them in the courtroom. Singhvi is also a politician, so he would take the position of his party outside of the courtroom. He probably also doesn't agree with FGM, or maybe even MGM for that matter which is also disgusting and barbaric.  Singhvi even argued terrifically in defense of Sabarimala in the face of the Milords, IIRC. 

It's the same thing with Nachaniyas, they get paid to play a role in a film. They aren't actually the people they represent in films. It's better not to grow fond/distrustful of them based on roles they are paid to play. 

Singhvi has enough in his history to dislike him without worrying about court cases he is paid to fight. Just my opinion. 

You are right. Checked that he argued for the Dawoodi Bohra community to continue their practice. Not in official capacity as a Congressi. Good one.