I like/ respect Azhar Ali and Misbah. Hope Pakistan wins at least 1 test

maniac

Agree. I got a bit sad seeing Misbah's face after the winning shot. 

But there's no way Poyzz are gonna win anything on this tour. The way they lost this game..... absolutely brutal. Don't think they have it in them to put thus heart break of a defeat behind and start fresh. Poyzz are the most emotional sporting team in the world. 3-0 written all over this series unless weather intervenes. 

So many parallels to our 1st test in England last tour - that game was decided by 30 odd runs, this one was similarly close with Woakes playing the Curran role.  

Also remember that Moron Virat chose to drop Pujara in favor of Dhawan for this match.  If Sam Curran doesn't score that irritating 50 against us, we win that first test, and the series would have been very, very different.  

I expect Pakistan to be similarly defeated at the end of the series, either 2-0 or 3-0.  With a slim chance of 2-1.  

Knee-jerker kiddies were making grandiose claims about Pakistanis being "better" or "better prepared" than India for England.  That's what happens when you ejaculate prematurely.  But what's that hindi aphorism about pipes, seven years and a dog's tail?

I do not want that hakla Salflaz to become captain again. I used to actually think he was a humble and nice guy but after the fluke CT win, saale ke tevar hi badal gaye. I love the fact that our boys since then have hastened his downward spiral with the Asia cup drubbing and then the final nail in the coffin by King Ro with the WC drubbing. It was heart warming to see the guy serve drinks now.

This is not being bitter about CT win. Outside of WC’s Pakistan used to own us in the 90’s. Still we respect their cricketers like Wasim,Waqar,Inzi. I mean we might think of them as illiterate jokers which most of them are  but can’t question some of their players’ skills as cricketers and as cricket fans we respected and still respect that. 

Misbah is a good guy and so is Azhar Ali. He kept his composure even during humiliating losses or neither did he go over the top when he won the odi series in India which means a lot to those guys anyways. Surprisingly neither did we Indian fans care. It Could be argued he was taught humility way early in his career post-scoop shot otherwise who knows :giggle: but anyways I think he is a decent guy anyway.  Same goes for Azhar Ali. Amidst all the jokers and garbage, he is probably the only smart and educated guy among the bunch at least from what I have seen or heard so far.

Thats why I want these guys to continue. WC matches will be intense regardless but I want to go back to that phase where we didn’t care about who won in an India Pakistan match anymore outside of WCs  like the 90’s or even the most part of 2000’s and 2010’s :)

Edited by maniac
8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Also remember that Moron Virat chose to drop Pujara in favor of Dhawan for this match.  If Sam Curran doesn't score that irritating 50 against us, we win that first test, and the series would have been very, very different.  

Dhawan dropped a dolly (Rashid?) when they were effectively 100/7 :hitler:

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dhawan dropped a dolly (Rashid?) when they were effectively 100/7 :hitler:

Dhawan chewt also dropped what would have been Bhuvi's 5th wicket in the 1st test in SA, and SA were 145 odd for 5 or 6 after Bhuvi dismantled their order to 12/3.  And after that drop, ABDV rescued SA to what ended up being a match-winning 1st innings score.  

19 minutes ago, maniac said:

I do not want that hakla Salflaz to become captain again. I used to actually think he was a humble and nice guy but after the fluke CT win, saale ke tevar hi badal gaye. I love the fact that our boys since then have hastened his downward spiral with the Asia cup drubbing and then the final nail in the coffin by King Ro with the WC drubbing. It was heart warming to see the guy serve drinks now.

chowka pan masala was an overrated player who barely deserved selection in the playing XI, let alone captain.  CT fluke screwed the pois for 2 more years with that panauti.  

Just now, Laaloo said:

Oh man. That’s like choosing between paneer tikka masala and paneer chili. 

I would love if the poyzz get thrashed but all those collapses 10 years ago were so awesome to watch. 

fair point.  Now that we got the one heart-breaker, a repeat of the 50-odd all out like the pois but up against Aus would be nice to see.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Dhawan chewt also dropped what would have been Bhuvi's 5th wicket in the 1st test in SA, and SA were 145 odd for 5 or 6 after Bhuvi dismantled their order to 12/3.  And after that drop, ABDV rescued SA to what ended up being a match-winning 1st innings score.  

Yeah remember that as well. In RSA our catching was a nightmare, dropped 10 in the 2nd test, quite bad in Eng as well. So many missed opportunities :((

36 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Knee-jerker kiddies were making grandiose claims about Pakistanis being "better" or "better prepared" than India for England.  That's what happens when you ejaculate prematurely.  But what's that hindi aphorism about pipes, seven years and a dog's tail?

I am not sure it’s banter or if there is a neurological tic in your head that automatically says something contrary just for the sake of it and 90% of the time it’s just stupid.

Now let’s deconstruct what’s premature about it?

Do you disagree with the fact that Indian team used international LOI  cricket as practice for test matches and took time off during the break, travelled on their own and not in team buses during the tour?

or

The fact that during the entire COVID situation Pakistan board has actually pulled a heist by organizing this series so far. The way they way were flown in a month ahead of schedule, no real violations yet which is not the norm for them and in this current climate organize practice games 

Now if you are wanting to mock me because Pakistan lost :laugh: then you are just being an idiot. The point is Pakistan which is way below England bar 1-2 decent players has almost given them a scare. It’s a different thing they were dumb enough to throw away this opportunity.

So not sure what you were implying in your post?

38 minutes ago, maniac said:

This is not being bitter about CT win. Outside of WC’s Pakistan used to own us in the 90’s. Still we respect their cricketers like Wasim,Waqar,Inzi. I mean we might think of them as illiterate jokers which most of them are  but can’t question some of their players’ skills as cricketers and as cricket fans we respected and still respect that. 

Misbah is a good guy and so is Azhar Ali. He kept his composure even during humiliating losses or neither did he go over the top when he won the odi series in India which means a lot to those guys anyways. Surprisingly neither did we Indian fans care. It Could be argued he was taught humility way early in his career post-scoop shot otherwise who knows :giggle: but anyways I think he is a decent guy anyway.  Same goes for Azhar Ali. Amidst all the jokers and garbage, he is probably the only smart and educated guy among the bunch at least from what I have seen or heard so far.

Thats why I want these guys to continue. WC matches will be intense regardless but I want to go back to that phase where we didn’t care about who won in an India Pakistan match anymore outside of WCs  like the 90’s or even the most part of 2000’s and 2010’s :)

Azhar Ali is a nice guy , shy, respectful and has made full of the ability given to him . To this day he is in contact with the  Scottish  club he played for 2005 - 10 .....but he showed no aptitude of being a captain never mind an International Captain