Peshawar zaalmi owner is hopeful Darren Sammy will soon convert to Islam.

beetle

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

Who is pursuading him? Why are you making things up?

So him being hopeful of Sammy taking up Islam is just random blabbering to the media?

That shows 2 things either the public laps up such statements that a CEO of a popular brand is making these statements to increase good will or The CEO of a company can go ahead and make such random statements pertaining to religion Lol.

Either ways doesn't do much for the image of Pakistan.

19 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

YES. Indians don't realize that if it wasn't for the partition, our country would have been a hell hole.  Yes Britishers did loot us big time but they made it up big time by giving us partition. Yes in short run, so many innocents were killed but it saved so many next generations of Indians. 

Sometimes I feel Indians don't realize how beneficial and helpful partition was for us. Yes we could have taken more land, but other than that, it was the best thing happen to Indian in Indian history in last 1000'years. 

But that partition wasn't done properly on the Indian side, not by a longshot. It allowed one community to have their cake and eat it.

Being liberal against these guys is pure foolishness and will always come back to bite you.

20 hours ago, Gollum said:

If you value your life dont lecture a Muslim about Koran or the next thing you know you have a machete in your skull. Believe me never engage with them in discussions about religion, many of them are very narrow minded and intolerant with tendancy to commit violence. Of course you get a few secular Muslims but you never know. In college I had an argument with a Muslim batchmate about Mecca-Jerusalem-Ayodhya and when he couldn't argue, he put a compass in my throat and threatened to puncture my windpipe. I along with my friends never took the issue up with any higher authority but we were scared of him for the rest of the 2 years. There were only about 15 Muslims in our batch of 600 but we didn't get into any confrontation with him. We weren't being phattus but we knew what these guys are capable of, they are desensitized to violence because they cut animals every year right from a young age. You can always argue with Christians or Sikhs about their beliefs but not with Muslims.

I can only pity the pathetic plight of people living in a Muslim dominated area.

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk

585 of you against 15 of them and you were still scared. This is why India was able to be conquered and terrorized in the first place. You all could have stood up to these idiots but you chose to be meek.

Man I can't believe their propensity towards violence. It's like second nature to these bunch of people. You see Holi/Diwali/Ganesh Chaturti/Pongal/Christmas and the mood is so jolly, everyone celebrating and having a great time. On Id, Milad Un Nabi non Muslims have to be extra cautious and avoid certain routes. This in a country where they are at 15% of the population. Also see the difference between a Hindu/Sikh/Christian are and a Muslim dominated one. I don't even know what to say. Something is terribly wrong.

Do you know many many like me don't celebrate Milad Un Nabi??

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

585 of you against 15 of them and you were still scared. This is why India was able to be conquered and terrorized in the first place. You all could have stood up to these idiots but you chose to be meek.

He explained it in his post. Why would you want fight a mad man or a phycho or a sucide bomber. In all three cases, there is no way you are winning. All these guys could do was to give them a thappad. But those guys were ok putting a compass down their throats fir trivial stuff.

2 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Listen man don't judge others. We had the problem with only this person, not all 15. Moreover at least me and my friends were from civilized law abiding middle class households and we never wanted to get involved in this nonsense.My parents sent me to college to study well and get a job, not break rules. 

Edited by Gollum

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Listen man don't judge others. We had the problem with only this person, not all 15. Moreover at least me and my friends were from civilized law abiding middle class households and we never wanted to get involved in this nonsense.My parents sent me to college to study well and get a job, not break rules. 

How about reporting it to your teachers? Did you ever think of that?

How about reporting it to your teachers? Did you ever think of that?

I thought of that but didn't follow through. Decided to be the bigger man, didn't want to screw his career. Maybe in hindsight I could have pursued the matter.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I thought of that but didn't follow through. Decided to be the bigger man, didn't want to screw his career. Maybe in hindsight I could have pursued the matter.

This guy was ready to stab you in the throat and you were thinking about his career? Come on man, that's way too passive.

i would've thought about getting him kicked out of the school at the very least.

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

I can understand what you did. But reporting the matter would be right thing to do. At least to the college authorities. Maybe they would have had a word with the guys parents and they would have drilled some sense into him. Not reporting such stuff almost always encourages the perpetrator into thinking that he can get away with such kind of stuff even in the future.