Defeating Australia in a test match played on a fast, bouncy track -- We are ready to win multiple test series outside Asia now

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

Not trolling.. Reality is you got a shut up call from Real Mod of ICF:hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah I wasn't referring to that. It's funny you changing the subjects. So what did you mean by India should 'STOP' beating RSA in RSA?

If we need to 'stop' beating RSA in RSA like you said then that means they need to beat us. :cantstop:

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

What was my original goal by the way ? :hysterical: stop twisting before you get a call.. you were REKT last time

Your original goal was to post 

First India should 'START' beating RSA in RSA. It's obvious to everyone who can understand simple English that you didn't really meant that. What you meant to say was obviously " first India should 'START' beating RSA in RSA.

REKT :cantstop:

Edited by laaloo
1 hour ago, laaloo said:

:rotfl: I was referring to what you said instead of what happened. When you troll you should at least get the grammar right. :facepalm:

You said Stop. You know what stop means?

Actually Viper is having brainfade regularly now last time I was surprised he agreed Dhoni was coward to run away and retire in middle of series only to edit it afterwards.

1 hour ago, laaloo said:

Your original goal was to post 

First India should 'START' beating RSA in RSA. It's obvious to everyone who can understand simple English that you didn't really meant that. What you meant to say was obviously " first India should 'START' beating RSA in RSA.

REKT :cantstop:

Did someone accuse you of being over smart or to put in Hindi "Shaana"?

That is the only sense I can make of you trying to argue with Viper and lose some brain cells in that process :giggle:

I think we shouldn't worry much about not winning a series in Australia.

My brother in law was sent there on an STA and was of the opinion that Indian origin people are likely to swamp the Melbourne in the coming few decades. We can make Australia an extension of Asia. And we've already beaten the Aussies in Asia. So no need to even win again.

*evil laugh*

17 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I think we shouldn't worry much about not winning a series in Australia.

My brother in law was sent there on an STA and was of the opinion that Indian origin people are likely to swamp the Melbourne in the coming few decades. We can make Australia an extension of Asia. And we've already beaten the Aussies in Asia. So no need to even win again.

*evil laugh*

Does it take some high IQ to understand your posts.:confused:

31 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

LOL What a glory hunter. Keep Hallucinating :)

And commiserations to you too aggressiveness did not win the series but calmness did. 

Nope no commiserations needed for me. I'm happy with the outcome.I could care less if we won under Karun nair. But I feel your pain though. You were waiting for India to lose so you can get your knives out.

1 hour ago, laaloo said:

Nope no commiserations needed for me. I'm happy with the outcome.I could care less if we won under Karun nair. But I feel your pain though. You were waiting for India to lose so you can get your knives out.

Well, actually he is right. Your existence here seems only to troll Dhoni fans. If India wins, your posts are all about how Dhoni fans are sad blah blah & how they are happy with their knives ready if and when India looses. I mean seriously, how can you even call yourself a fan of the team when your only obsession is Dhoni. Get out of this rut man.

1 hour ago, 0zero said:

Well, actually he is right. Your existence here seems only to troll Dhoni fans. If India wins, your posts are all about how Dhoni fans are sad blah blah & how they are happy with their knives ready if and when India looses. I mean seriously, how can you even call yourself a fan of the team when your only obsession is Dhoni. Get out of this rut man.

Hey I'm just restoring the balance here. There are Dhoni chamchas who are constantly reducing players like Saha Yadav and now are having a go at kohli. If you don't think I'm a indian fan then I don't care. There are other poster here who have said worse things about Dhoni. Some of you Dhoni chamchas need to grow a sack. If you don't like my posts then feel free to use the ignore feature. 

we have the team now to compete really well..What we have to guard is losing that one critical session where everything goes topsy turvy and we end up trying to defend the match. One more crucial thing is lower order..We won't have the luxury of spinning all-rounders so our fast man should contribute and critically be fit throughout the series.

1 hour ago, laaloo said:

Hey I'm just restoring the balance here. There are Dhoni chamchas who are constantly reducing players like Saha Yadav and now are having a go at kohli. If you don't think I'm a indian fan then I don't care. There are other poster here who have said worse things about Dhoni. Some of you Dhoni chamchas need to grow a sack. If you don't like my posts then feel free to use the ignore feature. 

Awesome. Please continue.

On 3/29/2017 at 0:16 PM, rkt.india said:

dont think we had such technology in 90s.

Thats what I wanted to highlight. I have been talking about bowlers from the past, like Srinath and all. They wouldnt pitch the ball up. Please go and watch matches from 90's and you will understand. Finding the right length used to be the biggest challenge for them.