Kashmiri cricket club wears Pakistani jersey, sings 'Pak sarzamin shad bad'

Asim

28 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Kashmiris in Canada are hardly the barometer to gauge the mood in Kashmir.

Kashmiri* applicants to the IAS exams have increased manifold the last decade or so. Some of the recent toppers have been Kashmiri, girls at that. Kashmiri volunteers to join the police and local constabulary are also always multiple times to the requirement.

Courts in Kashmir have been busier than ever. People file cases. All this points to general level of contentment in the state.

In the 90s lawyering was hardly a career in Kashmir. I now know of Kashmiri law grads who want to leave their jobs in Mumbai and work in Srinagar. They find it lucrative, and they get to be at home.

More over the ultimate proof of Indianization of the Kashmiri psyche lies in the fact that they are super sweet to the tourist. But would try to con the unsuspecting tourist into parting with his/her money. Overcharge for water/food etc. How much more mainstream Indian can they get??

PS: By Kashmiri, I mean those from the valley.

however along all of above just recently Kashmir completed their longest ever curfew which was kept imposed for months...

Just now, Asim said:

however along all of above just recently Kashmir completed their longest ever curfew which was kept imposed for months...

Of course. I am not denying that. There are people who are genuinely disillusioned. Then there are those who are provoked into pelting stones. And there are those who are paid to pelt stones. There are all types of people in the valley.

47 minutes ago, Asim said:

you can keep living in 50 yrs back but TODAY, the fact is, Pakistan even under Nawaz Sharif doing 10 times better in areas which hindustan used to claim themselvs as champions of...

Like what?  Not carrying out census since 1980s?  How do you measure 10x better?  By charging Pakistani awaam 10x more money to build metro in Lahore compared to Amritsar?  Sorry that was 50 times more.  Way better.   

Shias, Hindus, Christians, all minorities in Pakistan are safer and would do better in India than in Pureland.  Lets not even talk about Ahmediyas.

And you want to talk about "oppression" in Kashmir?  Go check what your "Fauj" has done in Balochistan - entire towns have all the roofs removed from all buildings and homes - Whole town rendered homeless, so that your military can shoot "terrorists" from helicopters.  What the Indian army does is humane by comparison in terms of responding to insurgency.  

I'm not blind like some of my Indian bhakts - I know Indian govt should do better in handling the situation in J&K - but please.  Let's not even compare Pakistan - unless you want to complement Indians or make Indian government look like Angels in comparison.   Heck your army shoots random reporters, arrests random bloggers if they don't like what is being said. And that's not in areas that are suffering from violence like Balochistan or NWFP - anywhere in Pakistan.    Is that what you define as 10x better?  Living under the boots of the army with a fake coating of "democracy"?  Everybody knows that the civilian government in Pakistan does not have the power.  Its the Army chief whose "selection" is more of a coronation of the Kingpin with real power.   And don't be modest - the army mafia is doing 1000x times better in exploiting the public than their Indian counterparts.  Enjoy your exploitation.  It comes covered with patriotism and fake enmity with "evil India".   Who apart from stopping the nuisance of terrorism, couldn't care less about you.  

2 hours ago, Asim said:

you can keep living in 50 yrs back but TODAY, the fact is, Pakistan even under Nawaz Sharif doing 10 times better in areas which hindustan used to claim themselvs as champions of...

Like what? Explain with some proof, not just blanket statements.

You seriously believe that lol

Only this February Pakistan’s net public debt crossed the Rs18.28 trillion mark.That is  Pakistan has nearly (in 2017) $72 Billion debt all together which is nearly 70% of their GDP which are not part of CPEC and Current Account Deficit is now raised to 120%. Even currently Pakistan has raised loans at 8.75% interest rate from I.M.F. by mortgaging Motor Ways, Air Ports, Radio & TV stations. To pay interest Pakistan is taking other loans to cover it and will reach alarming levels of Bankruptcy. 

This is without mentioning the Sovereign Guarantees pledged to China and the high interest Pakistan is paying and guaranteed returns of 20% to Chinese companies.

Only good thing is Pakistan GDP is growing at a decent rate.If it suffers any set back (perfectly possible in a volatile country like Pakistan ), it could all crash up.I mean Pakistan don't even have restriction in any proper restrictions in FDI rules to protect the domestic market in case of volatility.

Have to say Nawas Sharif PR machine has worked pretty well lol. You guys seriously need to check what happened to Venezuela who kept borrowing from China.

On 06/04/2017 at 7:46 PM, rahulrulezz said:

The reality is Kashmiris want nothing to do with India. They are a majority majority and we know they rather have a brutal Muslim dictator ruling over them than a kafir democratic government. Sooner we let them go, better it is fir us. 

Or else these Kashmiris will integrate into other parts of India including Jammu and become a Muslim majority area and again demand for a Muslim ruler. 

Fine let them go but let us not give an inch of Kashmir land. Pakistan just care for kashmiri people. Let them settle them in their country.No? 

Its all about land not people for Pakistan.:phehe:

5 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

You seriously believe that lol

Only this February Pakistan’s net public debt crossed the Rs18.28 trillion mark.That is  Pakistan has nearly (in 2017) $72 Billion debt all together which is nearly 70% of their GDP which are not part of CPEC and Current Account Deficit is now raised to 120%. Even currently Pakistan has raised loans at 8.75% interest rate from I.M.F. by mortgaging Motor Ways, Air Ports, Radio & TV stations. To pay interest Pakistan is taking other loans to cover it and will reach alarming levels of Bankruptcy. 

This is without mentioning the Sovereign Guarantees pledged to China and the high interest Pakistan is paying and guaranteed returns of 20% to Chinese companies.

Only good thing is Pakistan GDP is growing at a decent rate.If it suffers any set back (perfectly possible in a volatile country like Pakistan ), it could all crash up.I mean Pakistan don't even have restriction in any proper restrictions in FDI rules to protect the domestic market in case of volatility.

Have to say Nawas Sharif PR machine has worked pretty well lol. You guys seriously need to check what happened to Venezuela who kept borrowing from China.

BG, don't you know of that special alarm clock in the pure capital city of Isloo?  There's one of those vintage wind-up alarm clocks that goes off every few years - when "gormint" hears the ghanti, it puts on its best tailored suit from London - no local duplicate, only the best for Pakistan's representatives - and goes to the IMF with hat in hand.  Right now, the "gormint" is busy spending the IMF money and trying to mimic the Modi template of "acchey din", a pakjabi kaapy version though, with a uniquely pakjabi corruption overhead.  Its all about winning the next election, as soon as that's over - get set for the next round of bailouts, loans, and bheekh maango from the geo-strategic, geo-bhikhaaris.  

On Friday, April 07, 2017 at 4:29 PM, rahulrulezz said:

Wtf. We Indians don't need to be ultra nationalist. I am telling you the reality. I have meet hundreds of Kashmiris here in Canada and trust me, the amount of hate and venom they have for India is crazy. Not even 1% of Kashmiri Muslims want Kashmir to be part of India that is the sad reality. We watch movies like Fannah and think that Kashmiri Muslims like Kajols character exist in abundance in Kashmir. Nope they don't. Which is why I have saying it that we either let Kashmir go or kick Kashmiris out of Kashmir. 

sitting in Kaneda, you have met 99% of kashmiris?  Dont make generaluzed statements. People here chave made claims like only 1% are radicals among muslims. Just by reading about some kashmiris cheering for Pak cricket team doesnt make the whole of them favoring Pak. I have met so many muslims in India who cheer for Pak cricket team.  Doesnt mean any thing, like a prefertence of a promised land. India needs to focus on growth and at the same time deal a strong hand with terrorista like what  Israel does.

https://youtu.be/4ONfSPimt-w

Shamelsss Pakistanis should have the guts to talk about the state of Pak occupied Kashmir before faking their love for

" Kashmiris" . What is the progress and economic development there ? zilch.

Shameless Pakistanis should have the guts to talk about why they gave away 5000 sqkm of their occupied  Kashmiri land ( Shaksgam Valley )  to Chinese in 1964 ?

The biggest mistake India has made is to give 7 star treatment and hundreds of Millions of dollars over the years to the Hurriyat. 

These scums have traitorship in their stinking blood.

Their kids and family live a royal life in UK and Europe while they instigate local Kashmiri youth and use them as cannon fodder.

i entirely blame our establishment for not making these scums disappear forever. 

Cannot think of a single country in the world that would pay hundreds of millions of dollars to upkeep traitors. 

We should wipe them out..nobody can stop us 

Edited by narenpande1