Times Now: Sehwag Frontrunner to become HC

2 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Sehwag is certainly sharper than he appears. But let's see how this might turn out if true. Daring choice.

He could be but I might be harsh but he does not deserve for his stupid comments recently.

He is still funny and gives us good laugh but he has gone overboard a lot since he has been given mic by Star.

People might come out and say "dude he has that Harayanvi mindset." Well you can still control yourself at times and not go over board.

Just for his crap he did recently, he should be disqualified right away. He can reapply in future and I will love to read his one line resume then and select him, but not now.

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

He could be but I might be harsh but he does not deserve for his stupid comments recently.

He is still funny and gives us good laugh but he has gone overboard a lot since he has been given mic by Star.

People might come out and say "dude he has that Harayanvi mindset." Well you can still control yourself at times and not go over board.

Just for his crap he did recently, he should be disqualified right away. He can reapply in future and I will love to read his one line resume then and select him, but not now.

That jat mindset, Pathan mind sight or whatever whatever is just an excuse to say and do stupid things.

Smart people will be smart regardless.

Sehwag played and talks in one way that he knows while his play was very exciting he does come across like an idiot with stuff he is saying lately.

so No just on his recent exploits alone shouldn't be anywhere near a management job

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, maniac said:

That jat mindset, Pathan mind sight or whatever whatever is just an excuse to say and do stupid things.

Smart people will be smart regardless.

Sehwag played and talks in one way that he knows while his play was very exciting he does come across like an idiot with stuff he is saying lately.

so No just on his recent exploits alone shouldn't be anywhere near a management job

Yep and hence should have been disqualified right away dor this coaching term to give and set examples to futre candidates. 

There goes the theory that BCCI reads too much into IPL... we officially have the worst performing captain and worst performing coach from the IPL...this would bust a lot of myths :yay:

jokes apart Kohli should be the captain for now and hope he improves in LOI...I still think his test captaincy is more than decent.

and keep Sehwag away from the coaching job...I am willing to listen to his commentary as a result of that no problem...as a fan I am ready to take that