Pakistan fast bowling factory

My only worry about Shaheen is the lack of guidance and the extra pressure. I dont find any sensible player in the Pakistani team. SHaheen is too young and needs to be handled well and nurtured. And after having seen so many dramas in the pakistani team, I doubt he will be taken care of. Only time will tell though.

4 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Good on Pakistan management to give chances to youngsters,I just hope for god sake we can give chances to even one u19 guy.Unfortunately nagarkotti and Mavi will have to toil a lot harder in domestics to get anywhere near the team,I just don't think this is right.

Yes I endorse the same,Atleast the management can try them against lighter teams..if its only experience what better than intl experience,if they are selected in their respective ranji teams they should try their level best to impress the selectors ,thats what i can see from here..Shaheen is nice prospect bowled well against this pretty decent Aussie t20 side

20 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

My only worry about Shaheen is the lack of guidance and the extra pressure. I dont find any sensible player in the Pakistani team. SHaheen is too young and needs to be handled well and nurtured. And after having seen so many dramas in the pakistani team, I doubt he will be taken care of. Only time will tell though.

TBH there haven’t been any reported infighting (which generally comes with Pakistan teams of the past) the current lot are a tightly knit bunch; and with the professional setup that Mickey has in place I doubt he won’t be nurtured. 

3 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

TBH there haven’t been any reported infighting (which generally comes with Pakistan teams of the past) the current lot are a tightly knit bunch; and with the professional setup that Mickey has in place I doubt he won’t be nurtured. 

The highlighted point from my comment is that I do not find any sensible player in Pakistani team who can give good advise to Shaheen. Whether theres fight or not is irrelevant.

On 7/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, express bowling said:

A classic case of the process becoming greater than the objective.

its very blatantly counter productive..i think there is so much checks and balances no one person can vouch for a special talent anymore..call it the down side of COA and SC interventions etc..too much rigidity can cause this

Seems either there is strike in factory or factory is closed. No pace bowlers of above average category. Most are hyped but performance wise they are just average.

Nobody even half as good as Wasim or Waqar. More like Aaqib Javed class bowlers nowadays.

Edited by Straight Drive
13 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Seems either there is strike in factory or factory is closed. No pace bowlers of above average category. Most are hyped but performance wise they are just average.

Nobody even half as good as Wasim or Waqar. More like Aaqib Javed class bowlers nowadays.

Hasan Ali might not have the pace but he is impressive 

Shaheen looks the real deal to be honest. 6'6" and hits the deck hard and even when not picking wickets, he is difficult to score off because of the bounce he generates. Hasan and Aamir are good bowlers but this guy will be much more threatening at 23/24 and more importantly will do well in all conditions. They should manage his workload so he doesn't end up with stress fractures early in his career. 

33 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Shaheen looks the real deal to be honest. 6'6" and hits the deck hard and even when not picking wickets, he is difficult to score off because of the bounce he generates. Hasan and Aamir are good bowlers but this guy will be much more threatening at 23/24 and more importantly will do well in all conditions. They should manage his workload so he doesn't end up with stress fractures early in his career. 

Stress fractures are inevitable, workload or not. Important thing is come back after them.

2 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Chances of him reducing down to an Irfan than of him being a Wasim. Although I do want the kid to do well

We also have a tall left arm fast bowler coming up 19 year old Mohsin Khan from UP. He is around 6 '4-5" and bowls 135-140k. Strong lad. Was picked by MI this IPL though as usual didn't get a game.

Edited by rkt.india