2nd Test, West Indies tour of England at Leeds, Aug 25-29 2017

Wi test team is much better than their ODI side which is awful...T20 is well T20 but yeah they can be a force in that format but their test team is under appreciated.

They beat Pak twice and once in Sharjah, they beat England 2 years back...not bad..they have some good test players coming through 

Wi keep pulling up these wins from nowhere and then we say hey they turned it around..this is going to be the momentum but then back to mediocrity...rinse and repeat...have seen it too many times.

What is promising is that they are winning tests now atleast 1 every series....but they have to actually win a full series or even 2 in a row before we can say they have turned it around.

They win Wt20 and then clean swept by Pak...they win in ODIs once in a while.

They have to be consistent for atleast the next few months but right now despite this incredible win they are still 2nd tier because we just saw how poor they were in the first test almost minnow esque...so for now this victory was awesome but not reading too much into it. 

1 hour ago, YCCC said:

Biggest laughing stock in world cricket. I do wish we would stop giving the haters so much ammunition, but as a Yorkshire supporter I am well used to it.

A big over reaction there. England is still a very good team, coming from a neutral. They are a flawed team like many others and WI have played some good cricket the last couple of years. If WI play their best cricket they can get these kind of solitary wins against any side in the world, so no need to feel bad. 

Edited by Gollum
11 hours ago, YCCC said:

Biggest laughing stock in world cricket. I do wish we would stop giving the haters so much ammunition, but as a Yorkshire supporter I am well used to it.

AS some others said I don't think you need to feel very bad. Nowadays most teams are not very solid in tests. They tend to lose in between and there are lot of collapses with the aggressive batsmen and flawed techniques. 

England is still really good with its great batting depth and good bowling stock