5 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

M Vijay on current form don't even deserve a spot in TN Ranji team let alone Indian team.

Absolutely awful for sometime and we have to drop Baba Aparjith (who was in good form) to accommodate Vijay.

Vijay really needs to sort form issues fast or we will have some serious troubles in SA.

Vijay is not a great starter against spin, and he has been getting out to spinners like Karan Sharma, Gohil, etc. who have bowled very early in the innings. He is also coming back from a long layoff, so let him ease his way back in.

The SL test series will be a good indicator for him getting back his form.

Saw Manpreet Juneja bat last night for about 2 sessions and loved the composure he showed. He has been around for a while and was picked by DD way early in his career. I think a good season here can do really good for him and increase the competition. I expect him to score lot of runs this year after the way he batted yesterday. He was leaving the ball whoch was supposed to be and was putting away some the right ones and playinf the spinners well. Impressed by his current display.

4 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

M Vijay on current form don't even deserve a spot in TN Ranji team let alone Indian team.

Absolutely awful for sometime and we have to drop Baba Aparjith (who was in good form) to accommodate Vijay.

Vijay really needs to sort form issues fast or we will have some serious troubles in SA.

If Vijay fails, it's going to be Mukund to replace him. :facepalm: Maybe we can be bold and pull a youngster in? Yeah it's a tough test to debut in SA but better options that Mukund and with Vijay struggling.

Or Maybe Pujara will open who knows.

If Vijay fails, it's going to be Mukund to replace him. :facepalm: Maybe we can be bold and pull a youngster in? Yeah it's a tough test to debut in SA but better options that Mukund and with Vijay struggling.

It will be Dhawan who will be opening like in the Srilanka series.
3 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:
4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

It will be Dhawan who will be opening like in the Srilanka series.

Yeah I forgot about rahul and Dhawan.

So most likely

Dhawan

Rahul

Pujara

Kohli

Rahane

I would love to get Iyer in but it will probably be Sharma :wall: