Dhoni: when will the torture end???

maniac

I supported him even during the horrid batting in SA.Started having doubts in england.Asia cup was plain torture.This old Dhoni needs to go.He will still be an ATG and India's greatest ODI captain,but right now he is a liability and dragging us down with him.He is ruining his own great legacy.He should apply to himself the same standards that he did to the seniors when he became captain and kicked them out.Itna ghatiya middle order i have not seen in 20 years of watching indian cricket.What i know for sure is we will never win the wc with a middle order of karthik/kedar,dhoni and rayudu.NEVER.We can at most accomodate 1 of these 3 buddhas.The other 2 have to be shaw/pant/iyer/rahul.Kedar is actually the most useful because he gives you a solid 6th bowler option and doesnt waste balls,but fitness is terrible and wont last a full tourney.

Edited by Tendulkar1996
47 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Due to Dhoni only we were able to cross 100 today 

But whats the purpose. I understand other players also got out did nothing. But with dhoni even though he survive he can't win you matches and I m not talking abt this match only. Others are young and have potential we can't drop them all .But with dhoni we all know what we get ,some useless run to boost his AVG that's it.

59 minutes ago, bahubali said:

But whats the purpose. I understand other players also got out did nothing. But with dhoni even though he survive he can't win you matches and I m not talking abt this match only. Others are young and have potential we can't drop them all .But with dhoni we all know what we get ,some useless run to boost his AVG that's it.

True indeed 

Dhoni fans go missing like in 1st T20 and this one about his onfield influence and mastermind behind every wicket.  We getting raped like in 1st T20 and suddenly no posts by Dhoni fans and his sweet nothings he apparently tells bowlers in getting wickets. 

Fielding like twtas as well so need to blame Dhoni as well.  As you guys make out its down to him when do well so has to cop it on days like this.  Back to captain cool days, team raped and he is just all cool and calm.

Put the SOB at number 3 today.  Lets see if grandad do anything other then tuk tuk.  Or lets see if can get his first ever ton outside Asia in any FORMAT!!!!

Edited by King Tendulkar
15 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Dhoni fans go missing like in 1st odi and this one about his onfield influence and mastermind behind every wicket.  We getting raped like in 1st odi and suddenly no posts by Dhoni fans and his sweet nothings he apparently tells bowlers in getting wickets. 

Fielding like twtas as well so need to blame Dhoni as well.  As you guys make out its down to him when do well so has to cop it on days like this.  Back to captain cool days, team raped and he is just all cool and calm.

Put the SOB at number 3 today.  Lets see if grandad do anything other then tuk tuk.  Or lets see if can get his first ever ton outside Asia in any FORMAT!!!!

This match Dhoni was guiding NZ batsmen :phehe: