Arjun Tendulkar selected in Mumbai U-19 squad

Trichromatic

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

His best hope at playing top level cricket is to try and be a poor man's Stuart Binny.   Batting has too much competition in India for him to even make Ranji teams.   Sachin was smart to make him a bowler.   And he's a left-armer to boot.

stuart binny is a poor man's roger binny himself. I shudder to think of what a poor man's stuart bunny would be.

Yes, needs to work on his release. He isn't that good yet. Otherwise would have been playing for India u19 even if he was half good. Doubt he will ever play for India u19. He is already 18. He needs to do to target practice without runup to improve his accuracy.
Not only release need to work on his jump as well, also he is not using his upper body effectively, it gives an impression that he is holding back his effort, also the stride can be a bit more longer, when he is delivering the ball he quickly turns his chest, while it should be a bit more open, which is essential when you are looking to bowl quick and his non bowling arm falls a bit early needs to work on that.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

The kid is athletic and I think he has a good action, accuracy n everything comes later, also he is a left Armer n has a good runup n action, pacers mature late, n let's hope he becomes India's next Kapil, coz batting has to be there in his genes,I think he might play county cricket n come up from that direction.

34 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

The kid is athletic and I think he has a good action, accuracy n everything comes later, also he is a left Armer n has a good runup n action, pacers mature late, n let's hope he becomes India's next Kapil, coz batting has to be there in his genes,I think he might play county cricket n come up from that direction.

He is a bowler, not an alrounder

The short pitch looked real good and quick but the full pitches deliveries especially when bowling  to someone like Kohli,look how much time it felt like Kohli had to pretty much hit it anywhere.

I am not an expert but something is missing...bowling full is pretty much 90% of any bowler...be it swinging the ball or Yorker or good length.