Prithvi Shaw : 100 on Ranji trophy debut ,now 100 on Duleep trophy debut

SK_IH

3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Suddenly you are over the hill at 27 :afraid:

where did i say over the hill. Can we only use two words young and old? 27 is not too young but not old too. Such player come in experienced players category, may not be at internal level but domestic experienced. For me, player only less than 25 will be in young category. After that, they are no spring chickens.

21 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

For me, player only less than 25 will be in young category. After that, they are no spring chickens.

Ok

Even by that classification, Rahul, Bumrah, Kuldeep and Pandya have debuted and getting chances regularly while still young

Same happened with Shami and Bhuvi 4 years back.

Looks like only players with special talent are being played if 24 or less ..... the " just good " ones are told to gain experience.

Not a bad approach 

But all pacers who look like international prospects should debut below 25..... preferably 21 to 23.

1 hour ago, flamy said:

Lucky 100, saw at least 2 chances in the slips before he got to 100

That applies  to Kohlis, Dhawans, Rohits too in some innings.

But yea Shaw is good but need two years of A-tours and domestics, (and some intl T20 ODI perhaps if still a run machine when 19)

Edited by fineleg
On 9/26/2017 at 9:52 PM, fineleg said:

That applies  to Kohlis, Dhawans, Rohits too in some innings.

But yea Shaw is good but need two years of A-tours and domestics, (and some intl T20 ODI perhaps if still a run machine when 19)

That's what I'm saying. He has the talent, and the luck too. Good tidings. 

On 9/25/2017 at 8:43 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Its in Final against Ishant an international bowler , Pankaj singh who have been a top domestic bowler, unadkat another one top domestic bowler trundler . This innings shud surely have weightage of gold and now he shud get chances in A-series as well . He ll only get better if he plays better opposition. 

was the pitch a PATTA ..indian patta.

if the pitch is flat road then i would not blame ISHANT and Pankaj as i have played on patta's ..only way a batsman gets out is RUN OUT as strokes hit on this patta tracks are so fast that close in fielders even cant catch those hard hitting shots.

i blame the curators and organisers too..what was the score of other batsman, did they also score big runs..if so then the pitch was a PATTA.

On 9/26/2017 at 3:52 AM, cowboysfan said:

I just watched highlights.First thing i noticed i Ishant really sucks now,he has fallen off the map.Prithvi shaw is a natural strokemake and should be playing in A teams soon but he is a long way off from making an international debut for india,he is too loose outside off ,he should has been out a couple of times if the slips were placed properly.

where are the highlights..i wanna see prithvi 's batting and ishant and pankaj's bowling 

2 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

was the pitch a PATTA ..indian patta.

if the pitch is flat road then i would not blame ISHANT and Pankaj as i have played on patta's ..only way a batsman gets out is RUN OUT as strokes hit on this patta tracks are so fast that close in fielders even cant catch those hard hitting shots.

i blame the curators and organisers too..what was the score of other batsman, did they also score big runs..if so then the pitch was a PATTA.

No it was a helpful pitch to spinner

Why doesnt ishant deserve balme even if it was a patta , in international cricket ull get pattas that doesnt give anyone any excuse