Dhoni: Greatest Indian Cricketer?

Str8Drive

10 hours ago, Pollack said:

LMAO at Dhoni having many roles.

Most players have two roles at least : batting / bowling and fielding. 

Wicket keeping is also fielding just a but more demanding.

So, dhoni had only one role extra of captaincy.

Lmao at finisher and workload being roles. :rotfl:  Kind of stupid things dhoni fans come up with. :laugh:

:hysterical::hysterical: bhai tujhse i expected better, wktkeeping is also fielding is up there most inane statements i have read :facepalm::hysterical:

53 minutes ago, Str8Drive said:

Shameful jabs at Dhoni! Which other cricketer has won you 2 world cups and a trophy? Winning world cups is more important than statistical marvels, it inspires whole new generations and produces future cricketers.

Dhoni akela jeet kar laya tha world cup? In fact he was pathetic with the bat throughout the tournament until he got to feast on his favorite team lanka

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

:hysterical::hysterical: bhai tujhse i expected better, wktkeeping is also fielding is up there most inane statements i have read :facepalm::hysterical:

Law 27

27.1 Protective equipment

The wicket-keeper is the only fielder permitted to wear gloves and external leg guards. If these are worn, they are to be regarded as part of his/her person for the purposes of Law 28.2

https://www.lords.org/mcc/laws-of-cricket/laws/law-27-the-wicket-keeper/

Now who is fool? I said wicket keeping  is also fielding only a bit more demanding than normal fielders. 

There is absolutely nothing inane in my statement. But I cannot expect better from dhoni fans.

LOL I guess because wicketkeeper wears gloves and helmet on field ,he is not fielding. :hysterical: So what he does batting or bowling? :hysterical: 

Edited by Pollack
23 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Law 27

27.1 Protective equipment

The wicket-keeper is the only fielder permitted to wear gloves and external leg guards. If these are worn, they are to be regarded as part of his/her person for the purposes of Law 28.2

https://www.lords.org/mcc/laws-of-cricket/laws/law-27-the-wicket-keeper/

Now who is fool? I said wicket keeping  is also fielding only a bit more demanding than normal fielders. 

There is absolutely nothing inane in my statement. But I cannot expect better from dhoni fans.

LOL I guess because wicketkeeper wears gloves and helmet on field ,he is not fielding. :hysterical: So what he does batting or bowling? :hysterical: 

rehene de bhai,continue your chutiyapa,chutiyapa khatam hojaye tou thode squats maar liyo ,wicket keeping is fielding lulz 

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

rehene de bhai,continue your chutiyapa,chutiyapa khatam hojaye tou thode squats maar liyo ,wicket keeping is fielding lulz 

These people are just idiots with agenda. Its not even about Dhoni. Its difficult to have any sort of discussion as they only rotate around how to make it into them vs Dhoni argument. What lowlifes yaar...every single post/thread is just Dhoni this, Dhoni that...lol...Now to show their hate they will defend saying WK is some lowly job. I seriously doubt anyone has ever played actual cricket out there.

Ek din 50 over WK and uske baad 30 over batting karlo...* phat ke haath mein aa jayegi...And lets not even get in technical aspects of conditions, fast bowling, spin bowling, etc...

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

Abe IIN se hai kya? :laugh:

Matlab much bhi. Squat mar liyo. LoL. 

Squats choro dead lift kiya karo.Kripa barsegi.

You are really arguing for nothing here. Technically and in terminology wicket keeping is fielding. So I am correct. If your gripe was that keeper has more work than normal fielders even then in the very first post you quoted I said:  Wicketkeeping is a fielding just a bit more demanding.

So really chutiyapa toh tu kar raha hai. Kuch bhi bol raha, Jo tujhe bhi nahi pata. 

Coming to squat and keeping connection. That is a very layman observation. What makes squat an effective exercise is repetitions without interval. You do 100 squats a day but keep 2-3 minutes gap before each repetition, apart from a few initial days of mild soreness in quads you will feel nothing after two three days.  Heavy weights and repetition without rest in between is what makes squats hard. Wicketkeeper only carry their own bodyweight.They do not do squats. Neither is the effect on their body like doing a squat.Wicketkeepers who are permanent in the team have rarely seen their career end due to injuries. The most common issue being sore back which gets better after rest for few months in case of severe ones. The back might hurt them in their old age though.

I don't even know why I am explaining this to you because Squat isn't even relevant here. :p: Because squat or no squat wicket keeping is a fielding. :hysterical:

As for me doing squats, I do it every Friday. :p:  Thanks for suggestion though.

And yes Wicket keeping is technically a type of fielding. :hysterical:

3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Seriously the forum was lot better when I joined. Its getting worse now. Dhoni fans just cannot any criticism. And the kind of arguments that one has to have here is whether Wicket-keeping is fielding or not. Like seriously. I would stick to posting less now. :agree:

it is a still better than the icf which was infested by sachinstas :p

say what .. if india wins , hail sachin , if we lose blame the team :phehe:

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

Seriously the forum was lot better when I joined. Its getting worse now. Dhoni fans just cannot any criticism. And the kind of arguments that one has to have here is whether Wicket-keeping is fielding or not. Like seriously. I would stick to posting less now. :agree:

Criticism? Wking is fielding was criticism ? Khair chorho but yes ab tou kar diya forum worse ,but don't run away & keeping posting your quality posts to maintain the balance of the forum :cantstop:

9 hours ago, Shunya said:

These people are just idiots with agenda. Its not even about Dhoni. Its difficult to have any sort of discussion as they only rotate around how to make it into them vs Dhoni argument. What lowlifes yaar...every single post/thread is just Dhoni this, Dhoni that...lol...Now to show their hate they will defend saying WK is some lowly job. I seriously doubt anyone has ever played actual cricket out there.

Ek din 50 over WK and uske baad 30 over batting karlo...* phat ke haath mein aa jayegi...And lets not even get in technical aspects of conditions, fast bowling, spin bowling, etc...

Agle match me Hitman se fielding with gloves on karayenge,Kya tha rule no.,haa rule no.27 :hysterical:

On 02/10/2017 at 7:54 AM, SK_IH said:

Agle match me Hitman se fielding with gloves on karayenge,Kya tha rule no.,haa rule no.27 :hysterical:

:hysterical: huh!  Ab yeh kya chutiyapa hai. 

Bhai ab toh tu hi rehne de. Pata nahi kaha se aya hai. IIN se hai.

Edited by Pollack