Hardik Pandya rested for Sri Lanka Tests

rkt.india

41 minutes ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

If a player who is 24 who has been in the international circuit for just a year and has only played 3 test matches bowling just handful of overs in those and who is in a developing phase needs a rest  then good luck to Indian cricket. 

He has bowled more overs than any in LOI cricket since Champions trophy. 

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Please play kuldeep in all games, bowling long spells will help his control 

Will gain nothing by playing rohit at 6, he is lost cause in test cricket. He ll score runs against this poor side and will wacked in overseas. 

We shud go with 3 spinners and kuldeep shud be in 11

I think chahal is better wrist spinner than kuldeep

On 11/11/2017 at 2:53 PM, express bowling said:

Shryeas Iyer has tackled bounce and pace rather  well on our last A-tour to SA.

I would have given him a chance in this test series with a view to create a middle-order back-up for SA test series.

how quick , bouncy wkts were they???? I think so pitches in SA-A series were on slower side 

When i see iyer my only concern is seam n swing ........specially the ball coming back in. But lets c

3 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

They can spin farther than he swing. Good thing he didn’t play. Or else he would have been exposed by Lankans.

or he wud have smashed those bowlers and proved to the world that he is better then any pakistani batsman

Ohh wait he avg 59 in SL in recent series wereas the asad shafiq was the highest run getter against lanka in recent series with avg of 45 playing at home