An Analysis: India vs Pakistan - Which is the better team in crucial games and which set of fans has suffered more heart-breaks in past 3 decades?

Austin 3:!6

5 minutes ago, the don said:

Obviously you would wish you had won something but India were a pretty ordinary side for the most part .

Hard to win much with that sort of team.

Empty talks. If India were an ordinary side, we wont have owned you in last 3 decades in the games that actually mattered.

This thread was particularly for fans like you who lives under delusion. But there is a difference between delusion and facts.

17 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Empty talks. If India were an ordinary side, we wont have owned you in last 3 decades in the games that actually mattered.

This thread was particularly for fans like you who lives under delusion. But there is a difference between delusion and facts.

More than content being a Pakistani fan .

Nothing about the Indian team has ever excited me .

No pleasure in being the whipping boys of international cricket . Much happier following a more succesful and exciting cricketing nation.

Edited by the don
7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Pakistan as a country has no accomplishments in any arena since their inception. The only value they have in the world is being geographically located in a very strategic location, but they fumbled even that by being a nuisance value.

They named their premier cricket stadium after a frickin barbaric dictator,who doesnt even belong to their country to begin with .That tells you a lot doesn’t it?

Forget accomplishments of Pakistanis which are obviously none they celebrate little victories like Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali or Cat Stevens the musician converted etc etc which has nothing to do with Pak as personal victories.

Now imagine this -Cricket is one arena where they have been competitive and have managed to put together a very good team and produced world class players.

If the above mentioned items like Gaddafi and Muhammad Ali are considered as huge victories in Pakistan ,then can you imagine how it must feel to defeat your arch rival/enemy in a hugely popular sport.

Now dont get me wrong, Yes Pakistan is our arch rival in cricket and it does mean a lot

to me as a fan to beat Pakistan just like every passionate fan out there of any sport feels about beating an arch rival but...

For Pakistanis it becomes much more than a stupid sporting rivalry...it becomes legend.,part of folklore and myths are born...I mean they released frickin stamps after winning a tournament that was going to be scrapped just because they beat India in the final...If this was Bangladesh that did that  I can understand but I am sure  Pakistan has had bigger accomplishments in cricket  for sure ,but clearly tells you a peek into their pshyce.

great perspective and articulation.

Just now, the don said:

More than content being a Pakistani fan .

Nothing about the Indian team has ever excited me .

No pleasure in being the whipping boys of international cricket . Much happier following a more succesful and exciting cricketing nation.

lol They have been consistently No 1/2 in tests and ODI for a long long time. its typical of you to have no factual basis to your statements. 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I know what you mean. The test series was drawn (1-1) but the Asian test Championship game was kind of extension and final. Since Pak won that, I gave them the credit.

Update it to include this info in it call it 2-1 but differentiate it to be clear 1-1  series drawn etc.