The Mayank Agarwal Juggernaut

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Said this before, this guy is no special. Every year their is domestic batsman who piles on run and ends up nowere

Didnt make a single opportunity count, plays so far away from body

Looks nothing special, wud max be a domestic legend

See you didnt want him picked.  Duffer and drunk got it right and you wrong?

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

more the perfomances i look at certain aspects , i saw gill n i see a lot of quality in him n looks like someone who can do well in international cricket then mayank 

t20/test/odi - watever the format is when u get a start u have to convert it

he has been throwing away this IPL, and if u dnt convert national selection will only go far away 

about test, He plays so far away from his body ......he ll struggle big time international cricket 

O dear, looking at IPL perfomances to play for test team! Cardinal sin in my book lol

Duffer and drunk got it right over you?  Just admit you were wrong and they right in picking him.  Come on be the bigger man, just say wrong and they were right:phehe:

13 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

O dear, looking at IPL perfomances to play for test team! Cardinal sin in my book lol

Duffer and drunk got it right over you?  Just admit you were wrong and they right in picking him.  Come on be the bigger man, just say wrong and they were right:phehe:

when u cnt prove a point pick a very old post and take it out of context

this was an answer why he doesnt get picked, well he was throwing away starts and why he got picked

shaw injured, vijay , rahul out of form ....so he basically git his number due to reasons 

n again how did they get it right coz they didnt have any option apart to play him, coz if i remeber correctly these 2 gentlement dropped him after WI series without giving him a chance and he only came back after shaw got injured and other 2 got out of form......really did they get it right or lack options forced itself :phehe:

More than any thing,  it is  really  refreshing to see his consistancy. For an opener , especially for India the need of the hour is   those players who can score consistantly those 40+ scores  so that it can go a long  way for middle order batsmen to capitalize on it and get a good team score every time.    .Mayank seems to be the perfect fit for that.  76,42,77 ....In domestic too, his pattern of scoring seems to be like this. I would take him as an opener any time  over some one who scores 5,15, 140  ....  

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

Did well this series but his technique will be tested against eng and nz type of wkts

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Are you serious man!! Like really are you serious!! Ball was moving around like crazy for first two hours in both Melbourne and Sydney. And Mayank had to face the quickest attack of the decade. Starc and Cummins constantly swinging and bouncing him above 145kmph, Hazelwood seaming and swining the ball. Just look at the struggle from his non strikers (Vihari and Rahul), even Pujara was batting at a strike rate of 10. But Mayank didn't get scared and stood like a rock. This batting of his is IMO of the most solid brave batting shown by any debutant I can ever remember... If this is not good for you, NOTHING will be good for you..