India vs Sri Lanka - 3rd T20I (N) at Mumbai, Dec 24 2017

puneet28

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Majority of Indian cricket fans are like this, I bet we have the dumbest set of cricket fans worldwide. Most of my colleagues and neighbors are like the people in today's crowd, so I know what I am talking about...bloody irritating.

Mumbai crowd is worse that way... I still remember watching a Test match at Wankhede  where the crowd was cheering every Indian wicket so they were hoping that India follow on and they could watch Sachin bat again.

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

My dad . “ I have high hopes now . We will win now as dhoni is there “

every wicket falls for last hour , “ Is dhoni coming in “.

aaaaaaaah :facepalm:

Your Dad is going to watch Karthik and Dhoni epic whochnis going to last next .045 hrs. Greatest knock seen on a Christmas Eve.

Pre Boxing day knock by KKD and Dhoni. 

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Ok on a serious note, not a single young batsman has good technique. What is happening? IPL effect? What is Rahul Dravid doing?

Iyer, Pandey, Pant...even Rahul no one has proper technique. Even DK seemed more assured in the crease with better foot movement.

They are fine, this t20 format is dumb and like that where youngsters or anyone for that matter will play their shots eventually. I mean they have to due to the demands of the format. Nothing to worry about there.