Did KL Rahul lose his place in T20 side today?

Ofcourse, he never had any shot at this slot. Best he can do is make to T20 squad and remain backup opener. 

Gabbar will make back to opening slot as per his Bhangra Skills at Kohli wedding. I mean he is so close that his kid is sleeping in arms of Kohlis wife. Conflict of Interest!

Edited by wanted_desi

What?? What kind of question is this? Where is the bar high for Pujara? Pujara is a permanent fixture of our Test team in sub-continent. Outside SC, his record has been very poor and yet he got plenty of opportunities. He will continue to get opportunities but he needs to make them count. 

As for Rahul, yes he should be in the ODI team as an opener. Problem is Rohit Sharma and Dhawan are also doing well. Even Rahane did well recently as an opener. So, even though I would prefer to still have Rahul as an opener over say Dhawan, it's not like Dhawan hasn't been doing well. In T20s, he should definitely be playing ahead of Dhawan. I think he will stay in T20s as first choice opener along with Sharma. 

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Yup if its kl r he needs to top bradman to be in running for any form..he has too many tatoos for kohlis liking.

Unfair to blame kohli on that issue.. Kohli has tattoos on both arms.. Maybe he is jealous of KLs Tatooes:nervous: We ll get the answer when they select T20I squad for RSA..