Rajneesh Gurbani

sarcastic

He's a good prospect for sure. Purely because of the ablitly to swing in 130s.  Afaik sandeeps Praveen's bhuvi before 2015 were only able to swing in 120s. So this guy with some strength training should be capable to swing in mid 130s. His action is good.

Edited by Vk1
6 minutes ago, dalhadop said:

Interesteing bowler but he will not be affecive in international cricket, at his speed international batsman have time to compensate for movement at his pace. Also with Bhuvi there, don't require two of the same types of bowlers in the Indian side, unless Bhuvi is injured, and you required a traditional swing bowler.

Sent from my SM-N950N using Tapatalk

He is not similar to bhuvi, bhuvi has worked hard and improved his pace can crank it up to 146kph, gurbani is trundler, won't fit to play bhuvis  role, haven't seen much of a swing from him too he got wickets with seaming ball which dips in, that seam movement was off the pitch or not is yet to be found out.

He is not similar to bhuvi, bhuvi has worked hard and improved his pace can crank it up to 146kph, gurbani is trundler, won't fit to play bhuvis  role, haven't seen much of a swing from him too he got wickets with seaming ball which dips in, that seam movement was off the pitch or not is yet to be found out.
I would not disagree with you. But i cannot see him in international cricket. Could you?

Sent from my SM-N950N using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Thing is what gambhir said is bloody obvious . Hardly amazing observation 

But Gambhir is genious anyway. He is the one who saved Saini from dropping. Saini is the prospect who should be flown to Sourh Africa or Shami starts limping today.

Watch out now how crazy the bid will be for Saini in IPl, this time around. 

15 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I hope to see the day Gambhir becomes Indian selector. He will make sure there is no regionalism shown ever and that players are picked on merit. 

Gambhir has an eye for talent and would make a good selector. He was the one who had backed Saini. He also said Nathu was an India material when he played against him in a Ranji game.

2 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Gambhir has an eye for talent and would make a good selector. He was the one who had backed Saini. He also said Nathu was an India material when he played against him in a Ranji game.

Yes, he fought selectors. People say he fights a lot but he fights for the right reasons. He ensured scumbags in DDCA don’t drop Saini as they were ready to drop Saini. 

Gambo also mentioned bhuvi there, the reason why I have so much respect for bhuvi is coz he learned his lesson from phainty he got in 2015 vs SA, he realized accurate pace is his friend and worked hard to increase his pace despite clowns like manjrekar taunting him for that, hard work paid him back and a stellar performer now.

There is a place for a swing bowler both in tests as well 50 over matches .

In tests - On overseas tours you need to have a back up where pitch is bowler friendly like eng/NZ.

In 50 Overs - A good swing bowler has always been a success in the opening spell rather than a straight pace bowler  as most the batters now at the top play shots based on line & length . A bit of deviation , they will be in trouble.

Where he fits in ...

Well his pace is not enough . Need to improve .

Need to develop defensive bowling at the death if he aspires to have a shot at 50 overs .

I think he and deepak chahar  may be kept in consideration as a back up for Bhuvi. 

1 hour ago, prudent_kreeda said:

There is a place for a swing bowler both in tests as well 50 over matches .

In tests - On overseas tours you need to have a back up where pitch is bowler friendly like eng/NZ.

In 50 Overs - A good swing bowler has always been a success in the opening spell rather than a straight pace bowler  as most the batters now at the top play shots based on line & length . A bit of deviation , they will be in trouble.

Where he fits in ...

Well his pace is not enough . Need to improve .

Need to develop defensive bowling at the death if he aspires to have a shot at 50 overs .

I think he and deepak chahar  may be kept in consideration as a back up for Bhuvi. 

he is not a swing bowler. 

2 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

iF HE IS NOT BOWLING INSWINGER  (BHARAT)    OUTSWINGER (KARUN)  , DOES HE BOWL OFFSPIN LEGSPIN? 

FRM THE LAB OF FAST BOWLING DOES NOT REQUIRE HEIGHT ! 

This is the what the bowler himself has to say 

""  I was not well yesterday so I was not able to bowl a lot. I was preparing overnight that I am able to bowl the first over today. I prefer the new ball but with this SG Test, the old ball swings a lot. 

''''