Virat Kohli Captaincy thread

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You are right.  Indian cricket will be the loser, looking at how this is playing out.  The worst and most distasteful aspect of this is the selective leaking game that's being played out.   If there is a conflict between Captain and Coach, it should have been handled professionally and with discretion.  

And that's why it's more than clear BCCI want Kumble out. If they wanted Kumble to continue they would've kept it under wraps and worked with Kumble & Kohli behind closed doors. I guess Kumble's demand for more money hit a raw nerve with BCCI babus :laugh: 

11 hours ago, MCcricket said:

This OP is the biggest troll around and seems to behave like a women scorned , she has a crush on VIRAT, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME GUYS ON THIS LOOSER.

Look bangladeshi out of his bunker after 22/6 :giggle: took you some days to recover 

Edited by Viper
3 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

And that's why it's more than clear BCCI want Kumble out. If they wanted Kumble to continue they would've kept it under wraps and worked with Kumble & Kohli behind closed doors. I guess Kumble's demand for more money hit a raw nerve with BCCI babus :laugh: 

That sounds eminently believable.  Very plausible that BCCI is using Kohli and the players as an excuse to get rid of AK.   Especially with the numerous leaks trickling out of the rear-ends of "unnamed BCCI officials".

37 minutes ago, sandeep said:

He is a recent greenbro visitor I believe...

thats why he kept quiet without replying back :)

even I would like to discuss about the short comings of our players, but the moment Pakistani step in and start their agenda of degrading Indian players I cannot continue anymore. 

because we hate it when our players do stupid things

Pakistani will hate our players no matter what and always look to degrade them

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I think it was the towing 'vinod rai's line ' of we want to go for CT while they were calling icc's bluff.

That was really bad for bcci....

Took the wind out of their puffed up chest. 

To have one of their own doing this is like being stabbed in the back.

They can't come out and say that when the team is out there to play CT.....so the asking for raise was probably highlighted.

:p:

Edited by beetle
2 minutes ago, beetle said:

\

They can't come out and say that when the team is out there to play CT.....so the asking for raise was probably highlighted.

where did he ask a raise for only himself? Link please

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

I think it was the towing 'vinod rai's line ' of we want to go for CT while they were calling icc's bluff.

TBH Kumble should've kept quiet and kept to his lane. Undermining BCCI by commenting how he and players want to play in CT didn't look good.

Just now, diga said:

Where did I say for himself only?

2 minutes ago, diga said:

It is old news that he asked for raise for grade 1 , extra for kohli , himself and other staff.

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Yes, Kumble was clearly used by CoA. I think he knows it too.

" national team coach Anil Kumble too has reportedly told the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) that the wrangling over finances with the International Cricket Council (ICC) should not hamper the team’s participation at the tournament. "

But all said and done, Kumble should accept this and BCCI should put it all under the rug

21 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yes, Kumble was clearly used by CoA. I think he knows it too.

" national team coach Anil Kumble too has reportedly told the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) that the wrangling over finances with the International Cricket Council (ICC) should not hamper the team’s participation at the tournament. "

But all said and done, Kumble should accept this and BCCI should put it all under the rug

Looks like Kumble paid a heavy price for representing the players/coaches for a higher proportion of BCCI revenue and voicing his opinion to participate in Champions trophy 

3 hours ago, mishra said:

I do not agree with "Kohli needs to go" statement. We need him and need him more than ever.

No we dont. He is not bigger than the team. He is not bigger than the coach. He needs to focus on his batting only. Captain role is done incorrectly in cricket anyway.

6 minutes ago, Viper said:

Virat Kohli wants the new coach to be given a 3-year contract LOL 

New report 

Hitler agaya reeee :giggle:

It doesnt matter. It all boils down to Dhoni. The Mob has already started posting their usual stuff in different threads and are enlightening people by connecting the dots and solving the puzzle. Few more days and we would see threads all over how Dhoni made Virat do everything or how Dhoni made kumble do all this. :giggle: They are itching to have a go.

6 minutes ago, Shunya said:

It doesnt matter. It all boils down to Dhoni. The Mob has already started posting their usual stuff in different threads and are enlightening people by connecting the dots and solving the puzzle. Few more days and we would see threads all over how Dhoni made Virat do everything or how Dhoni made kumble do all this. :giggle: They are itching to have a go.

:drool: