Virat Kohli selected as ICC Test Captain of the year !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

You are judging his captaincy based on IPL. I am not. I don't usually judge anything in IPL. 

As I said before, he is a pretty good test captain on the field. He can't get the damn basics playing xi right. That's the unfortunate part.

Odis- sorry can't judge him until dhoni is out of the picture as you can't really tell who is making the decisions. 

maybe my cricket acumen better than yours

48 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Have we now resorted to random words devoid of context or application? I think you should quit whilst your behind 

no .. if you cant get the context i cant help..

from the way he captained rcb , i have more than enough instances to conclude that he is a crap captain ..

poor T20 captain can tuen out to be a good test captain , but piss poor captain in T20s cant turn to be a decent captain ..

hope you get my point .. peace :icflove: 

i have created a thread abt his captaincy in IPL as well 

37 minutes ago, velu said:

no .. if you cant get the context i cant help..

from the way he captained rcb , i have more than enough instances to conclude that he is a crap captain ..

poor T20 captain can tuen out to be a good test captain , but piss poor captain in T20s cant turn to be a decent captain ..

hope you get my point .. peace :icflove: 

i have created a thread abt his captaincy in IPL as well 

Of course you can't help...you were just making stuff up. 

18 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Sounds like your speaking from a position of experience...but in all serious, no medicine required. Just need to read a few of your Dhoni posts and that should do the trick 

looks like you already read my posts and it cured your illness :phehe:

ps:-

bro .. you seem to be a serious poster and taking things to youe heart .. peace :icflove: