If SA decide to walk off, then will they be called cowards?

1 minute ago, Prince_ said:

No. Indians may not give that much value to their lives. But don't expect everyone to do the same. Life of a player is more important than a pointless game, especially when it's a dead rubber. 

And............we're back to square one. 1 day of sense, 364 days of trolling, kya life hai boss !!!

*ing c**tiyas lying in the PC

"Moosajee: Everbody wants to see Test cricket. The issue becomes what is unfit and unsafe. When the ball leaves from a length and hits someone in the face, that when the match officials [get involved]. We will be told the decision tonight. When we got here on day 1, it looked like a sporting wicket. We wanted a pitch with pace and bounce. The ICC will rate it and there will be repercussions. The ball that hit Elgar shot up from a good length."

Edited by Mosher

Not the first time, these cowardly chokers have pulled this off. Quoting a tweet from Mohandas Menon

" Jo'burg Test Dec 1935, ended in a controversial manner, when South Africa capt Herby Wade successfully appealed against light - 1st time a fielding captain had ever made such an appeal, claiming that Aussie Stan McCabe's 189 was putting his fielders in physical danger! "

7 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

It's not the fact that they chickened out that hurts me right now... But the fact that they targeted our tailender's body from around the wicket when they knew the pitch was dangerous - this borders on psychotic behaviour..

This is what the c*nt said in the PC regarding bouncers to Indian tailenders. But when we dished out the bouncers they ran away in just 8 overs. *ing cowards!

Q: Why are SA bowlers bowlers at the rib cage or face?

Moosajee: I don't think the short pitch bowling affected Shami. This is Test cricket. One team will try and attack. I don't think there is any deliberate effort to hurt anybody.

Edited by Mosher
30 minutes ago, Mosher said:

This is what the c*nt said in the PC regarding bouncers to Indian tailenders. But when we dished out the bouncers they ran away in just 8 overs. *ing cowards!

Q: Why are SA bowlers bowlers at the rib cage or face?

Moosajee: I don't think the short pitch bowling affected Shami. This is Test cricket. One team will try and attack. I don't think there is any deliberate effort to hurt anybody.

I am not understanding what is PC and who is moosaji.. can you elaborate?

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

This again shows India has missed a big time opportunity by playing that nonsensical series against SL .SA is an average team with little more preparation and planning they could have won the series easily.

This. And sad thing is that now the window is closed, India will not have any chance to redeem themselves until 2021-2022!

3 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

This. And sad thing is that now the window is closed, India will not have any chance to redeem themselves until 2021-2022!

At least we can make amends in England this year. I don't expect us to win in Aus but we need to redeem ourselves in Eng for the pain they inflicted in 2011, 2012 and 2014. Moreover if we win a 5 test series there, will be a special feeling.