CSK has got the best pace battery !!!

velu

15 minutes ago, velu said:

wood and lungi :yess:

wait and watch .. not trollin , lungi is a good opening bowler .. not sure how he will do in india

he dismantled the lankans

Wood is a good buy. He is very injury prone but his pace is good. Doubt Wood will play all matches. I feel Lungi and Wood will be rotated and they may both be in playing 11 only in matches away from Chennai. In home matches they will be rotated. Both of them won't play all matches for CSK.

On 28/01/2018 at 11:57 PM, Straight Drive said:

The best buy of this IPL imo is Imran Tahir at just 1 cr. That makes it easier for CSK. Other leg spinners have gone for big cost. This buy has allowed CSK to have a better bowling attack this year.

Santner is a great buy for 50 lakhs as well.

He is the no.1 bowler in T20s and bat at 7 as well.Was amazing in the T20 world cup in 2016 in India.Great fielder too

With Santner and Tahir we can rotate Jadeja and Karn depending on their form .

6 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Santner is a great buy for 50 lakhs as well.

He is the no.1 bowler in T20s and bat at 7 as well.Was amazing in the T20 world cup in 2016 in India.Great fielder too

With Santner and Tahir we can rotate Jadeja and Karn depending on their form .

Santner  at 50 L is a steal. He is a good fielder and can give 40 odd runs on his day in T20. 

But I am not sure if him and Tahir will get in playing 11. Think they will only get few matches.

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Santner  at 50 L is a steal. He is a good fielder and can give 40 odd runs on his day in T20. 

But I am not sure if him and Tahir will get in playing 11. Think they will only get few matches.

Both won't.But we can play one of them with either Jadeja or Karn depending on form 

Lungi could get hammered in SC, i.e. unproven here. Same goes for the raw Asif. Wood is not really that good in T20s. Have more expectations of spinners - Karn, Jaddu, Santner, Tahir. I would rather go for spin pitches at home and play all 4 since 2 out of 3 can bat.