‘Dhoni does 50% of spinners’ work’: Kuldeep

velu

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

For me it is Chritain Bale. Heath Ledger was just not around long enough for me to form a opinion but Jack Nicholson is probably one of the best actors ever. Have you watched One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. Sad but a great movie of Jack Nicholson.

no.. will try it then

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol funny thread with funny banter.

I hope Kuldeep doesn’t fo on to say that Dhoni’s aatma comes into him when he bowls.

Also we need ro check if Kuldeep isn’t talking mch to Ishant Sharma.

P-S Just fyi Dhoni should play odi world cup 2019.

i really dont know .. today even @maniac is posting serious replies here :Cry: 

and no posts from viper bhai either @Rasgulla

Edited by velu

Dhoni is a political and financial powerhouse in Indian cricket. A lot of the praise he receives must be taken with a pinch of salt. If he was really that good, why would he be getting periodic endorsements from fellow teammates? First Chahal, then shastri, then kohli then kuldeep, all looks a bit fishy. It's because his performances have been sub standard that everyone has jumped to his defence. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Lol funny thread with funny banter.

I hope Kuldeep doesn’t fo on to say that Dhoni’s aatma comes into him when he bowls.

Also we need ro check if Kuldeep isn’t talking mch to Ishant Sharma.

P-S Just fyi Dhoni should play odi world cup 2019.

Maybe kuldeep is already lined up behind Ishant Sharma on the 24th floor!!!

I think Kuldeep is underestimating Dhonis contribution.

Let us use einsteins equation: E = m*c^2

E is the energy of Dhoni. His mass is 75 kg and c is the speed of light 186000 miles/sec.

So the energy by Dhoni is a very big number and I think his percentage contribution easily exceeds 100% as a minimum.

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

Lol ghati wannabe who do you think you are being forum moderator does not make you anything ;) dont think too highly of your self. You are just ranting in a forum. Your gang apparently..

Says the guy who threatens to leave the site and runs off to the admin because of a harmless signature :cantstop: and when did I think highly of myself because I'm a moderator on a forum? You got some comprehension problems?

Great that Dhoni is doing 50% of spinners job :agree: 

Now I hope he starts doing 100% of his job also. Here are some stats from a recent article:

These are his overall batting stats:

Dhoni stats.PNG

Still doing well batting first but while chasing? Average 35.4 is ok but SR of 71 is very mediocre. 

Here's a link to the whole article:

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/100083/india-cricket-team-batsman-ms-dhonis-recent-struggles-in-chases-highlights-a-grave-conundrum

Time for Dhoni to do 100% of his job. We need him for 2019 WC :agree: 

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Says the guy who threatens to leave the site and runs off to the admin because of a harmless signature :cantstop: and when did I think highly of myself because I'm a moderator on a forum? You got some comprehension problems?

anywya you think high of yourself :) ( and expecting i dont care reply from you ) 

probably you would have awarded nobel prize to yourself if given a chance :p:

1 minute ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Great that Dhoni is doing 50% of spinners job :agree: 

Now I hope he starts doing 100% of his job also. Here are some stats from a recent article:

These are his overall batting stats:

Dhoni stats.PNG

Still doing well batting first but while chasing? Average 35.4 is ok but SR of 71 is very mediocre. 

Here's a link to the whole article:

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/100083/india-cricket-team-batsman-ms-dhonis-recent-struggles-in-chases-highlights-a-grave-conundrum

Time for Dhoni to do 100% of his job. We need him for 2019 WC :agree: 

image.png

if you are in twitter why dont you askk kuldeep himself :hehe: 

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

:cantstop: You are modern day hitler.. So he wasn't wrong... Constantly deleting peoples posts and merging threads anyone who posts against his "ailiaaa".. Full of himself 

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:cantstop: You are modern day hitler.. So he wasn't wrong... Constantly deleting peoples posts and merging threads anyone who posts against his "ailiaaa".. Full of himself 

Can we all just get along. We are all brothers here. I would refrain from the word Hitler. No one is Hitler on this site.

Edited by Khota