3rd ODI (D/N), India tour of South Africa at Cape Town, Feb 7 2018

rkt.india

Though I feel happy for kohli, i an getting reminded of the 90s where we were dependent on sachin. This team will not cut ice for the world cup. Pandya, jadhav, dhoni and rahane are a big liability. and considering that rohit sharm a outside subcontinent is a bigger risk . Shreyas iyer, shubman gill might need to be groomed faster and hope they click .

The Only Silver Lining Is We Have Kohli And The Bowlers . It Would Be a shame If We do Not Win The 2019 wc because of selection issues.

9 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

Though I feel happy for kohli, i an getting reminded of the 90s where we were dependent on sachin. This team will not cut ice for the world cup. Pandya, jadhav, dhoni and rahane are a big liability. and considering that rohit sharm a outside subcontinent is a bigger risk . Shreyas iyer, shubman gill might need to be groomed faster and hope they click .

The Only Silver Lining Is We Have Kohli And The Bowlers . It Would Be a shame If We do Not Win The 2019 wc because of selection issues.

Our middle order is horrendous. 

23 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

i never saw sir viv but king kohli makes up for it

Viv Richards was more exciting player to watch get going than Kohli in ODI and Test but no way you can compares between players because each has their own style and way to piles up runs 

6 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Our middle order is horrendous. 

Time to change, we not need SOFTY as batsman 

why give him importance ahead of MSD 

Azher/SRT wants MSD at number 4, okayed Rahane at 4 good but why we ignores 

Pandey / Iyer who are more deserved at 5 or even 6 

exit for Pandya the over rated plus exit to KJadhav 

pandyas horrible early spells, gave so much pressure to other bowlers in the team.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Markram is captain in his 3rd odi??? Must have mesmerized everyone with his talent :)

He is same as Rohit,so hot vs Ordinary bowling 

both very rich and both have Beautyful better Half

i am about to say 

Amla now 33 runs in 7 innings with 31.77 batting average here.

this is very serious for Southafrican ODI future