Ishan Kishan vs Rishabh Pant- who will make it?

maniac

Kishan or Pant?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have a better career

2 minutes ago, Number said:

None of them because as per the latest discovery by @veluin one place in the XI only one player can play.

And that place is occupied by someone who will play till 2037

if i go by anti-haterz logic , dhoni is preventing other players from 1983 :rotfl:

pant definitely is ahead for me

i see a fire in him n pandya, both have an appetite for fight . i feel both have an attitude thats needed in an international player 

about pant vs kishen - they both are bringing the best out of each other. One scores and other one want to do better . 

On 5/10/2018 at 9:31 PM, NameGoesHere said:

Ok, then you've tracked them far longer than me.

Pant was on fire today.

Infact i see a much improved Pant in this IPL especially last 5-6 games.  Good offside shots with power , late cut shots to 

spinners , ability to hit fast bowlers , few deft plays on leg side . 

Very glad that this talent will now getting shape towards maturity . Its not how many sixes you hit , its how may runs you score and help the team . 

Now he should be given a good 10 games in our ODI side even if as a batsman . 

On 5/20/2018 at 2:19 PM, prudent_kreeda said:

Infact i see a much improved Pant in this IPL especially last 5-6 games.  Good offside shots with power , late cut shots to 

spinners , ability to hit fast bowlers , few deft plays on leg side . 

Very glad that this talent will now getting shape towards maturity . Its not how many sixes you hit , its how may runs you score and help the team . 

Now he should be given a good 10 games in our ODI side even if as a batsman . 

Yeah I'm thinking I was mistaken in my initial judgment of his ability.