Padosis started appreciating our team !!!

velu

15 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

PPers are not only fateechar, they are cowards too.  I just stated a fact that Sri Lankan players got hit by bullet in Pakistan so not many countries would like to tour there risking security and they banned me.. Lol

Not your fault. That is the most undemocratic website. If you hate India and put anti Indian posts you will get a Nishan -e-Jinnah medal on that site. If you say anything disparging about them they will hand out a ban faster than they hand out a laddu on diwali.

That is a total authorotarian site with mods drunk with power. The operation of that site reflects how the society operates. they need orders top down just like army. Do not question authority. Though I disagree with mods here they show lot more maturity and balance on this site. They are cut above the green envy forum.

This site reflects Indian society with so many different viewpoints and disagreement but at the end of the day we can still sit and have a beer with each other. 

Edited by Khota
35 minutes ago, Khota said:

Not your fault. That is the most undemocratic website. If you hate India and put anti Indian posts you will get a Nishan -e-Jinnah medal on that site. If you say anything disparging about them they will hand out a ban faster than they hand out a laddu on diwali.

That is a total authorotarian site with mods drunk with power. The operation of that site reflects how the society operates. they need orders top down just like army. Do not question authority. Though I disagree with mods here they show lot more maturity and balance on this site. They are cut above the green envy forum.

This site reflects Indian society with so many different viewpoints and disagreement but at the end of the day we can still sit and have a beer with each other. 

ICF used to be like this too many years ago, we had a number of power drunk mods who tried to dictate the narrative. So glad we moved on from that behaviour. Sad for PP to be stuck in the dark ages. Current ICF mods are really sensible....we all have heated discussions but we all move on from it as well. 

3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

ICF used to be like this too many years ago, we had a number of power drunk mods who tried to dictate the narrative. So glad we moved on from that behaviour. Sad for PP to be stuck in the dark ages. Current ICF mods are really sensible....we all have heated discussions but we all move on from it as well. 

lol yeah, I was banned from ICF for a few weeks lol and that too for criticizing pak players:hysterical:, lol icf has changed for the better

4 hours ago, saintshokz said:

I sincerely disagree there, on the other forum you'll rarely find anything truly bitter/hateful about India in their cricket forum. And the mods do a good job of keeping everything civil. Heck PP has Indian mods too, so everyone feels welcomed, it caters to pak fans yet because of the nature of the forum attracts people from all countries including India. There's probably a reason there are more Indians on pp than Pakistanis on here. I think people should be more welcoming here, it's a cricket forum not a political one, sport should stay sport. We are the common people of the world, if we start to hate eachother, who wins?

Talk about bias! And blindness. If you are not open enough to accept and acknowledge the wrongs, you have no right to come here and try to preach! Cheers

15 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

There is no Hatred on PP, infact some of the posters are lenient.

It was you that posted that we are cheaters yesterday wasn’t it?

What do do you expect mate when your calling our legends cheaters? 

My friend either you are ill informed or deliberately twisting facts. There is no room on that site for dissent. If you have anti Indian posts you have a cult like status on that site. You say anything negative they ban you. There is a Brit on that site who regularly posts crap about india without any reason. No one will be allowed to do that on any forum but he is a legend. I called him out and I was banned. They dont want dissent on that site which is a true reflection of the society.

Anyway most of the Pakistanis are programmed to hate India. Even your chairman sethiji called Indians the enemy. Is that how the educated people of that country are supposed to behave?