KL Rahul has both the highest SR and the highest average in the history of India's T20I cricket .... but is not getting a game even as a back-up.

9 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

These thread are funny. We saw similar stuff before test series and Rahul was made to look like a school boy by SA bowlers. He is going to SL lets hope he gets runs and makes a strong case to be in first playing XI. . 

cant believe you said that...

7 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

cant believe you said that...

what wrong with what a wrote, people on this forum think they know more about cricket that Virat, Ravi and selector. Its fine to be upset if one of your fav player is not selected but constantly hammering a captain who has done so well in SA is justified ? 

People keep forgetting this is our BEST show in SA ever; and then to have thread after thread on Virats and his bias is ridiculous. The guy wants to win and is winning, i dont care if both spinners were dropped in 3rd t20, we won and that is all i care about. 

4 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

what wrong with what a wrote, people on this forum think they know more about cricket that Virat, Ravi and selector. Its fine to be upset if one of your fav player is not selected but constantly hammering a captain who has done so well in SA is justified ? 

People keep forgetting this is our BEST show in SA ever; and then to have thread after thread on Virats and his bias is ridiculous. The guy wants to win and is winning, i dont care if both spinners were dropped in 3rd t20, we won and that is all i care about. 

That's the point. They know more about cricket than people on ICF and that's why it appears to be non-cricketing reason for his exclusion.

27 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

These thread are funny. We saw similar stuff before test series and Rahul was made to look like a school boy by SA bowlers. He is going to SL lets hope he gets runs and makes a strong case to be in first playing XI. . 

What's the point of performing when it can't get you into team?

2 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

That's the point. They know more about cricket than people on ICF and that's why it appears to be non-cricketing reason for his exclusion.

if their decision weren't yielding wins then i would completely be with you but for now everything they do has been a positive move. Look given his talent Rahul should do well but not for a min am i taking Rahul over a win. 

We won yesterday dont care who was or wasnt playing. 

1 minute ago, jf1gp_1 said:

if their decision weren't yielding wins then i would completely be with you but for now everything they do has been a positive move. Look given his talent Rahul should do well but not for a min am i taking Rahul over a win. 

We won yesterday dont care who was or wasnt playing. 

If you don't care then what's the point of your replies in the thread?

If I am not interested in any topic, I won't go there and say I don't care. Those who care will discuss it. 

8 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

If you don't care then what's the point of your replies in the thread?

If I am not interested in any topic, I won't go there and say I don't care. Those who care will discuss it. 

Sure, all you like minded posters can continue remaining upset cause India won the series. 

12 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Rahul needs to bat at 4 for KXIP and prove his point. There is no use even if he performs as an opener in IPL...he will always be a back-up opener.

Punjab can open with Mayank and Finch/Gayle. 

actually that cud make a diff of about 200 runs in his final tally, he shud open n put 500+ runs n infact more to make everyone notice

N KXIP has miller , yuvraj to also adjust in between . 

6 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

The fact that no one questioning this is most disturbing part.

When Bhuvi was dropped for Ishant, there was lot of noise for that. But still there was some logic in it, no matter how flawed it may be. 

Here no one is talking as if everyone in cricketing circle already know that irrespective of performance he doesn't have chance.

Fair enough. I want him in the team as well but considering the fact that he is competing with Rohit and Dhawan for the opening slot, I've made peace with the fact that he will only play when either one of them don't.

With Raina to play at 3 and Virat at 4, he won't be playing in the middle order any time soon.