Legendary actor Sridevi passes away

wanted_desi

2 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Cuz south Indian men are generally ugly.

35 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Hardly any self respecting North Indian man would try to make it there. He will just do local bhojpuri films or go to television. Moreover, south Indian men relate to those actors who look like them.

31 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

North East India can take India to be heights in sports if given proper backing. But racist mindset is hindering it.

Clearly the fault is not with you. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Cuz south Indian men are generally ugly.

Not really .

Besides people are attracted in general to their own kind.....or opposites.

You may find north indian men attractive and south indians may find south indian men attractive.

Fit men irrespective of where they come from look nice. Similarly unfit guys may not look attractive irrespective of where they come from.

Madhavan any day over shahrukh khan .

Edited by beetle

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Sridevi stayed back in Dubai, Hubby came back to surprise her along with her teen daughter. He was with her in the room when she was getting ready to go out for dinner when she drowned because of Alcohol ! 

The person who saw her first did not know that she must have drowned rather thought it was heart attack ?, if she was as inebriated as to drown in a bathtub they still let her get into the batch tub alone ? how inebriated should one be to drown in a bath tub btw ?

I think the dubai authorities are fcking this up big time like their spellings or something is not right. 

whther water will reduce the effects of alchohol ?

if someome is totally drunk , pouring water over on their face/head will bring it down right 

15 minutes ago, velu said:

whther water will reduce the effects of alchohol ?

if someome is totally drunk , pouring water over on their face/head will bring it down right 

not to rumor monger, but alcohol although could have higher impact on women should still not be enough to knock someone out for them to drown in a bathtub. But there are other things that can but that will be found if present in the blood stream. But we will know, probably she did drown inebriated. its the fact that she is lost at 54 which is making it difficult for everyone, must be toughest for the family.

Apparently her body is bloated because of drowning. Someone close to the family claimed that Sridevi's daughter (the one in Mumbai, who didn't go to UAE cos of shooting) talked to her on phone 5-6 hours before her death...bloating takes more time, something doesn't add up. And why would the autopsy say 'accidental drowning'? Isn't simply 'drowning' good enough?

Edited by Gollum

And this one takes the cake: Boney found her in the bath tub but waited for medics to take her out. If someone close to me were in that bath tub I wouldn't wait for a damn medic, I am not a doc and hence can't figure out when someone is dead. When my grandpa died a couple of years back I thought he was still alive because I felt something warm from his nose.....for an untrained person the 1st instinct will be to rescue the person and try to help rather than waiting for help. And who floated that cardiac arrest theory?

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

And this one takes the cake: Boney found her in the bath tub but waited for medics to take her out. If someone close to me were in that bath tub I wouldn't wait for a damn medic, I am not a doc and hence can't figure out when someone is dead. When my grandpa died a couple of years back I thought he was still alive because I felt something warm from his nose.....for an untrained person the 1st instinct will be to rescue the person and try to help rather than waiting for help. And who floated that cardiac arrest theory?

I thought boney had returned to Mumbai from marriage on the day this happened?! He had to go back to Dubai after hearing the news along with the guy who got married.

6 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

I thought boney had returned to Mumbai from marriage on the day this happened?! He had to go back to Dubai after hearing the news along with the guy who got married.

What I heard on the English news channels was that Boney and his daughter returned to Dubai to surprise her, they were preparing for some dinner date or something along those lines. He was the 1st person to see her in the tub before calling the medics, hopefully we get a clearer picture in the coming days.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

The news says she drowned following loss of conciousness.

It could be fainting due to weakness, fatigue or any other condition.

Drinking and getting into the tub are like drinking and driving.

i really doubt anyone who is intoxicated likes to be in the tub ..

probably she got cardiac arrest and alchohol might not be the reason

22 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

It is pathetic to see Indian Media asking/forcing other celebrities to pass a comment on the death of SriDevi. Whole thing is a circus for these media companies. 

first post had a very tasteless caricature as well..truely low presstitutes.

9 hours ago, velu said:

Having alcohol in blood is different from intoxication .A glass of wine or one drink will show alcohol in blood but the person can be fully in ones senses.

11 hours ago, velu said:

I suffer from low BP and feel like sleeping or fainting everytime use bathtub for long. Got to be careful

Btw A lot of oeople enjoy some drink in bathtub at holidays/home , when they want to treat themselves

Edited by mishra

I think she died on wed/Thu. BONEY is not the one who broke door but hotel staff did that.

Earlier news says Boney was there on only Saturday between 8.30 pm - 3.30am which was not true

Earlier news of she passed away in 15 minutes was Fake news.