Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

rkt.india

I don't believe Shami's claim that he did not know she was previously married or had grown up kids.

One can hide a marriage but csn't hide the fact that a woman had had kids. Having a  child changes the body of a woman  and it is hard to believe he did not know.

If he can lie about this....

Edited by beetle

https://amp.sports.ndtv.com/cricket/mohammed-shami-dismisses-match-fixing-allegations-wants-thorough-investigation-1825053?akamai-rum=off

"Taking money from a Pakistani and all this about going to Dubai has been wrongly clubbed together. I have never done anything wrong and neither will I ever do it in the future. This was a plan to tarnish my character and I request that this to be thoroughly investigated."

Why does he not say clearly that he has not taken any money from any pakistani ? 

Why does an Indian player need to take money from a pakistani in dubai? 

He is not so stupid that he does not know that is wrong .

Why does he not say clearing that he did not ake any money from anyone in dubai ? 

Clear the **** man.

Even if he is sleeping around with that woman, or others,does he not know about honey trapping? 

Edited by beetle

17 hours ago, saik said:

Hasin Jahan says : Mohammed Shami Should be Beaten Up on the Road

https://cricket.yahoo.net/news/mohammed-shami-beaten-road-hasin-151913473

A wife giving thise kinda statements n then talking about reconciling seems fishy, she seems to bementally unstabke also looks like could be some other issue, he might be thinking of leaving her n she has this drama over it, doesnt make sense

2 hours ago, MCcricket said:

A wife giving thise kinda statements n then talking about reconciling seems fishy, she seems to bementally unstabke also looks like could be some other issue, he might be thinking of leaving her n she has this drama over it, doesnt make sense

I think she is a bit of a nutcase and he is a bit of lying scum.

A jodi made in hell.

On 3/19/2018 at 3:22 AM, beetle said:

https://www.siasat.com/news/shami-jahan-pakistani-model-alishba-finally-speaks-controversy-1331433/

Now the Pakistani woman joins the drama.

Claims she messaged him on instagram. Met him at airport in dubai,had breakfast with him.

Based on this ,claims he is an honest man.:p:

What is with shami and models....

Breakfast next morning, makes sense....Thats as honest you can get

Him cheating on his wife is a personal issue...it is maybe an ethical or moral problem but doesn’t mean he deserves to be dropped.

As long as he didn’t sexually assault a woman or physically abuse a woman or fix a match which seems to be the major grounds for not getting a contract he should be allowed to play.

What alimony he will pay etc etc is a different case but should not have anything to do with him losing a central contract or an IPL contract.

Now after all this crap, how he will be able to focus on performance that’s a different debate altogether 

50 minutes ago, beetle said:

I think she is a bit of a nutcase and he is a bit of lying scum.

A jodi made in hell.

Wife looks like a nutcase n a gold digger, Shami to me doesnt look the philandering tyoe, also his coaches and guys around him have praised him for dedication n honesty earlier, so dont know truky, but picture doesnt seem right, also the wife is caught in lies herself, she stated single not married earlier in her marriage certificate, whereas she was married earlier n has daughters

1 hour ago, maniac said:

What alimony he will pay etc etc is a different case but should not have anything to do with him losing a central contract or an IPL contract.

Now after all this crap, how he will be able to focus on performance that’s a different debate altogether 

his bcci  and ipl contract is related to his  availability , thats the main reason why bcci suspended his contract for time being ..

one of my bong freind married a golt ( women and on top of that she is also a SC  )  , she filed a case later and he ended up spending 2 weeks in jail :sad: 

7 hours ago, velu said:

his bcci  and ipl contract is related to his  availability , thats the main reason why bcci suspended his contract for time being ..

one of my bong freind married a golt ( women and on top of that she is also a SC  )  , she filed a case later and he ended up spending 2 weeks in jail :sad: 

Did she name your friend's family members also in that case or just him?

12 hours ago, maniac said:

Him cheating on his wife is a personal issue...it is maybe an ethical or moral problem but doesn’t mean he deserves to be dropped.

As long as he didn’t sexually assault a woman or physically abuse a woman or fix a match which seems to be the major grounds for not getting a contract he should be allowed to play.

Cheating and lying are about lack of integrity. Personal matter but still shows lack of character. Cheating often involves planning , lying , subterfuge , manipulating and being an opportunist.

It would be better if he just accepts and says he is like that . It would mean he has a problem being monogamous than meaning he is a lying  opportunist .

More over having an affair and picking girls for one night( as his wife alleges) are different . The later puts him at risk of honey trapping . That is a whole other game.