Bangladeshi cricket team damages dressing room glass pane to celebrate their victory

50 minutes ago, NameGoesHere said:

Is there no way SL can substitute Indian in the final?  These two teams are providing full time pass and I'd love to see another needle match.

Haha was wondering the same,actually I have watched both the bang srl game from start to finish and found it more entertaining than any of the Indian match. But it's even more sweeter when our own team thrashes them in front of their fans(hopefully they come in large numbers ).

it was so fun/hilarious when we defeated them in the Asia cup finals and the wt20 

17 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

get ready for more conspiracies during the final.

I am an admin on ICF and even I endorse reading the BD cricket forum purely for the lolz. 

Yup.

Nidahas Trophy or Full moon Trophy? Everyone's been acting like werewolves, all types of drama...

2 hours ago, Khota said:

The underline problem is no one did more for BD cricket than Dalmiya but they hate India. It is their genetic makeup. Like I said they should be treated as we treat our spam folders. DELETE.

Hathursinghe was praised by most Bangladeshis when he was coach. Since he decided to part ways from bangladesh team he is now hated. Hathursinghe, if reports are to be believed, wasn't happy with mentality of bangladesh players on the whole, which we all know is immature. Also like most, he too, didn't like Shakib excluding himself from SA tour. They are always thankless.

12 hours ago, G_B_ said:

get ready for more conspiracies during the final.

I am an admin on ICF and even I endorse reading the BD cricket forum purely for the lolz. 

12 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Yup.

9 hours ago, G_B_ said:

never do anything for these people. Its a thankless job. 

I can guarantee it that they will fault with something in the final.

Being an admin of a fan based forum, shouldn't you be refrained from making such comment ? If you also make a comment like some non-sense fans then what sort of standard you are establishing here ? I think with a tag of admin, you should not make that kind of comments where other people get courage to take it more further and spread more hatred.

1 hour ago, broken_wings said:

Being an admin of a fan based forum, shouldn't you be refrained from making such comment ? If you also make a comment like some non-sense fans then what sort of standard you are establishing here ? I think with a tag of admin, you should not make that kind of comments where other people get courage to take it more further and spread more hatred.

BD fans are the exception. Even a Pak fan on Indian forum is at least 10 times more dignified than BD fans. Look at what the thread is about, its about BD international players vandalizing a dressing room. Sure it was a poor call but to behave the way they did is pathetic. Now imagine how bad their fans would be. 

2 hours ago, broken_wings said:

Here in lies the problem:

22 hours ago, reyme said:

NO! BD team did not do this. You are lying. 

Your fellow BD poster has grand total of four posts and accuses us of lying. That is a rather strong word. You stoop so low that you come to other forums to accuse others of lying. Is that a standard worth talking about.

Before you accuse our mods please look into the mirror and reflect on your conduct.

You misbehave.

You act like street thugs and break property.

You deny that.

You instead of admitting a fault accuse others of lying.

Can I say you have no shame.

This is precisely the behavior why India should never play these ungrateful people.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Here in lies the problem:

Your fellow BD poster has grand total of four posts and accuses us of lying. That is a rather strong word. You stoop so low that you come to other forums to accuse others of lying. Is that a standard worth talking about.

Before you accuse our mods please look into the mirror and reflect on your conduct.

You misbehave.

You act like street thugs and break property.

You deny that.

You instead of admitting a fault accuse others of lying.

Can I say you have no shame.

This is precisely the behavior why India should never play these ungrateful people.

Lets change the situation a bit, imagine if this triseries was played in BD and instead of India 3rd team was Afg.

Afg beats BD to reach the final , does some sort of pathan dance on pitch rather acts exactly how BD players (if you look closely one of the fat coaching staff guy also doing that dance) and then out of the blue you realize Afg dressing room has been smashed. Who is at fault ? Then Afg fans defense is all this was done by BD fans who were upset after their loss. 

Ind/Pak/SL - All have won World cup both 50 and 20 over and CT. Ind are no 1 ICC test side, Pak has hit the number, SL i know once were no 2 not sure if they have been 1. BD can continue playing 'their' kind of cricket but atleast respect what the 3 other teams have achieved before placing yourself at the same level. Such outrageous celebration after winning a t20 league game just show how far and few your wins against good sides come, so stop acting like world beaters when even you know where you stand. 

Edited by jf1gp_1

Bangladesh cricketers are becoming  violent because of frustration...

This can have some very harmful consequences in future like I won't be surprised if a Bangladesh player in future picks out the stump to smash a batsman's head or throws a ball at the umpire from behind...

Like I said in another thread, they need a player of stature and dignity like dravid or dhoni to tell them calm down guys just get on with the game...

They are like 11 sreesanths...

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

Lol....quoting from your media where they have autocracy to call other nation's players 'gunda', 'badtameez' in national television !! Match referee could not find any evidence of shakib being involved and Indian media already got the insider news and published it.

Well. reading comments here, no wonder why won't they publish such sensational news.

This forum is full of hatred, OMG !!!