Sanju, pant, kishan, rahul all can Keep but can't find place in Indian T_20 side.

Dhoni is politicking,Shastri is a yes-man and Kohli well is not leadership material,just inefficient. in the mould of Sachin,Lara or even Ponting-someone who was a great batsman but lacked in man-management or strategic skills.

Kohli is more like say Ponting,He has a gun test team that is the reason for the wins period. Don't think he is a good enough leader but that is still something that can be worked upon but Dhoni is clearly politicking here.

21 hours ago, Garuda said:

We need to remind each other that we won the 2007 t20 wc becuase of youngsters incl. MSD. Before the world cup, Sachin, Saurav, Rahul, Kumble and other seniors made a decision to give youngsters a chance by withdrawing themselves from the wc. MSD needs to think similarly before he enters another major tournament. Sachin having done that, as has been famous for his timing in strokeplay didnt time his retirement properly. He should have ended his career with the 2011 ODI cup. I think Dhoni should retire himself from the T20 internationals and possibly think hard about next years ODI WC too.

T20 is not a game of youngsters anymore. It is a game of experienced players. Here experienced players does not mean old players.  Experienced players are those may not be old but have enough experience playing under pressure and know how to win matches.

Opposition is quite happy to see dhoni at the crease..this is reality no matter how experienced you are ,if you are not that force who used to win matches you have to reconsider your place in the team.. Experience can be gained when given a proper run being in the sidelines for ages cant give any prospect and exposure..I admit selectors and captain dont have balls to say no toa wc winning captain..but let the show continue 

On 15/04/2018 at 8:09 PM, PSB_Zone said:

A hard hitting batsmen who can also be a wicket - keeper.. What else do u want in t-20s?Can anyone explain this...? 

It's simple. One needs someone who can give terrific advise to bowlers like : Jo bhi dalna hai dal..Dande pe daal...Ye nahi, wo wala daal... :biggrin:

I still think that Pant needs to develop his offside game specially square of the wicket against fast bowlers.

I really want him to perform well but still think he not ready for international game yet.

He plays these big innings of 70s and 80s but you hardly see a confident shot square of the wicket.

Sanju Samson has all round game and I think he should be inducted in Indian odi and T20 team ahead of Pant.

6 hours ago, Jon_Snow said:

I still think that Pant needs to develop his offside game specially square of the wicket against fast bowlers.

I really want him to perform well but still think he not ready for international game yet.

He plays these big innings of 70s and 80s but you hardly see a confident shot square of the wicket.

Sanju Samson has all round game and I think he should be inducted in Indian odi and T20 team ahead of Pant.

He played quite a number of shots through the off side..there is scope of improvement for every player ,so is with Pant as well